Connect with us

OMG

Teen With Messy Room Impales Her Foot After Accidentally Stepping on Her Phone Charger

An inch of solid blunt metal suddenly shot into the soft bottom part of her arch.

Dondi Tiples

Posted

(

)

A A A

In a freak foot injury to rival other freak foot injuries, a Nebraska teenager sustained a horrific wound when she stepped on her phone’s charger and impaled the bottom of her foot. She posted the injury on social media and people cringed at the hair-raising images.

Julia Pechar is an 18-year-old senior high school student who owns an extremely messy room.

My room. My mess.

It would be no big deal for a teenager, really, except that the jungle where she slept suddenly turned hazardous to her health one evening.

Julia was spending a lazy evening in bed that night.

Meanwhile chaos reigned all around her.

“So, I was laying in my bed watching Netflix and I heard my microwave go off. I was cooking popcorn.” Julia explained to Buzzfeed News.

“I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger.”

The pain must have been so excruciating, Julia forgot about her buttery snack, and “Netflix and chill” entirely.

However, just before screaming to her mom for help, she first took a couple of pictures.

There are injuries from exploding phone chargers, and then we have this:

According to Julia, the puncture wound wasn’t a clean entry.

Source: Julia Pechar

She shared the appalling images on her Twitter account where it was shared thousands of times by other users.

Some social media skeptics quizzed Julia about the lack of blood, which was apparently missing from the photos.

“For all of the people demanding blood, yes, it did bleed… a lot. It still is.” She posted.

Needless to say, netizens were disgusted:

More specifically, they lambasted her for having an absurdly messy room.

Some sharp-eyed person even noticed her Christmas décor was still up.

Haters on the internet even told her she deserved it. Others wanted more.

“I have a lot of people with foot fetishes asking me for pictures and thanking me for posting pictures of my feet, that kinda freaks me out.”

Still, Julia and her mom laughed it off while reading all the comments.

Julia says she has no plans of cleaning her room anytime soon. However, she’s amenable to clearing a path to avoid further injuries.

On the plus side, she did get to use her school’s elevator, thanks to her injury.

OMG

Baby Starves To Death Over 5 Days After Parents Died of Drug Overdose

Before her death, Chelsea Cardaro, the baby’s mother, even shared a final post on Facebook.

Mark Andrew

Published

on

It is always disturbing to hear about babies passing away and this has to be one of the most “heart-wrenching” stories, as described by a coroner. According to reports, 5-month-old Summer Chambers died because of starvation after her parents died of drug overdose.

The baby died in her bassinet in their home in Kernville, Pennsylvania. Authorities estimate that she passed away about four or five days after her parents, Jason Chambers and Chelsea Cardaro, also died.

Before her death, 19-year-old Chelsea even had the chance to make a Facebook post.

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman Baffled to Find an Eggplant Lying on the Public Restroom Floor

Of all the things you can find in the restroom…

Avatar

Published

on

You never know what to expect when using the public restroom. Sure, there’s the usual evidence of bodily functions – the smells lingering in the air, physical traces found in sinks, urinals, and toilet bowls. But there are times that you will find something totally out of place, you know, things that do not belong in a public restroom… or so you think.

This woman from the Philippines found a suspicious looking EGGPLANT lying in plain sight on the public restroom floor and her reaction is what you would expect. Naturally, she took pictures of her unsettling discover.

Imagine the puzzled look on the woman's face when she saw this on the floor.

Continue Reading

OMG

Flashlight Test in a 150-Year-Old Abandoned Mine Suddenly Turned to Horror

We do not encourage exploring dangerous mines.

Avatar

Published

on

Exploring labyrinths of hundred-year-old abandoned mine shafts and tunnels may not be the safest type of hobby there is. The constant threat of being crushed by boulders, of undetonated explosives suddenly exploding, and of eerie ghost encounters are enough to scare anyone who would wish to delve on Earth's subsurface.

However, the people behind the YouTube channel called Exploring Abandoned Mines seem to be unaffected by any of these freaky possibilities. In one of the videos posted on their channel, a man named Frank went live-testing a high-quality flashlight while he was exploring the Waldeck Gold Mine, a 150-year-old deserted mine shaft in Western Australia.

Frank explored a 150-year-old mine to test his flash light.

Continue Reading

Popular