- A nosy lady found herself in an embarrassing predicament after she got her head stuck in a gate while trying to snoop on her neighbor.
- The woman had squeezed her head through the metal bars in an effort to snoop on the people next door.
- It took firefighters five hours to free the woman from the gate.
Sometimes it’s best to mind your own business. A nosy woman who has been trying to spy on her next door neighbor got more than she had bargained for. The eavesdropping lady got her head stuck into her neighbor’s metal gate and couldn’t get out for five hours.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Ascender Softshell Jacket features our durable water and wind resistant shell to keep the elements out while keeping you dry and warm.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two side zippered hand pockets not only keep your small items secure but also keep your hands nice and toasty.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: Binded cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, and a front zip closure help provide a customizable fit.
- DURABLE FABRIC: This jacket is crafted of a 100% polyester soft shell that's durable enough for everyday wear.
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this jacket a staple for any winter wardrobe.
The incident took place in the city of La Virginia in Colombia where the woman was reportedly trying to eavesdrop on her neighbor. The lady is believed to have been trying to spy on her neighbor and find something to gossip about with her friends. Unfortunately, the nosy woman decided to push her head through the bars of the neighbor’s metal gate. Although she managed to force her head through, she was unable to free herself from the gate.
How did she manage to squeeze her head through the metal bars?
The woman’s predicament certainly caused some drama in the neighborhood. Firefighters had to be called in to free her from the gate. Although the men tried their best to get the lady out of the embarrassing situation, it took them five hours to finally pull her from the bars.
It is unclear why it took so long to get the nosy woman out of the gate. However, some believe that the firefighters had a hard time dealing with the situation because they were also trying not to laugh at the lady’s hilarious situation.
- David M. Killoran (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 998 Pages - 11/12/2019 (Publication Date) - PowerScore Publishing (Publisher)
Naturally, the photos of the nosy neighbor found their way on social media and people immediately made it go viral. Some believe it was a swift form of karma on the woman for trying to spy on her neighbor while others stated that it should be a lesson for anyone who loves to gossip.
It is still unclear what happened to the intrusive woman after she was freed from the gate although it is believed that she was mostly unharmed. Hopefully, she has learned her lesson and will avoid snooping on her neighbors just for a bit of gossip.
Boy Hijacks Talent Show Performance To Sing ‘Star Wars’ Imperial March
Darth Vader would be proud!
- A little boy decided to outshine the group performance by singing 'The Imperial March' at a talent show.
- Star Wars fans couldn't get enough of the adorable rendition of Darth Vader's iconic theme.
- Star Wars actor Mark Hamill certainly loved the performance and has a hilarious reaction to the video.
30 Embarrassing Adults Who Got Stuck In The Playground
Word of advice: stay away from baby swings!
“Play,” according to Albert Einstein, “is the highest form of research.” Well actually, not only is play an important aspect of child development but it is equally an essential element for surviving adult life. According to experts, play can help adults decrease stress levels, improve brain function, boost creativity and productivity, and even improve relationships, among many others.
Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memories After She Pooped With Too Much Force
Well, this is something you don’t read every day.
- One woman in Hong Kong suffered from severe constipation.
- After finally relieving herself in the bathroom, she suffered from memory loss.
- She was taken to the hospital but doctors found her brain to be functioning normally.
- Her temporary amnesia was possibly due to the excessive force she exerted when she pooped.
Like Us On Facebook
Truck Drivers And Other Frontline Workers Can Have $25K Hazard Pay From “Heroes Funds”
Critic Who Slammed China For Coronavirus Response Goes ‘Missing’
Two Pandas Mate For The First Time In 13 Years During COVID-19 Quarantine
Thousands Are Leaving Wuhan After China Lifts Lockdown
Student Regrets Joining Spring Break Party After 72 Of Them Contracts COVID-19
Thousands of Chinese Tourists Flock To Popular Spots After China Lifts Lockdown
430,000 Travellers from China Have Entered the United States Since the Coronavirus Began, Reveals Flight Data
Rihanna Donates $5M to Food Banks Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
Interesting1 day ago
Funeral Dancers For Hire Are In Demand In Ghana
News1 day ago
Panic Buyers In The U.K. Are Throwing Out Their Excess Food To Garbage Bins
News2 days ago
Tiger in New York Zoo Tests Positive of the Coronavirus
News1 day ago
Nurse Gets Suspended After Buying Protective Supplies For Fellow Frontliners Using GoFundMe Money