Elite Readers is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on EliteReaders.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
Elite Readers – DMCA Copyright Policy
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials, including the specific URL or URLs that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Elite Readers is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information of the person notifying Elite Readers, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Elite Readers at [email protected].
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent
It is EliteReaders’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and Elite Readers will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Follow On Facebook
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
5-Year-Old Artist Already Getting Commissioned For Her Paintings
Hiker Discovers Creepy Alien-Like Creature That “Smells Like Rotting Flesh”
New York Store Is Selling ‘Wet Pants Denim’ For $75
Burglary Victim Writes Heartbreaking Note Begging Robber To Return Last Photos Dog
Meet The Gorgeous Actress Who Portrayed Zombie Queen In ‘Army Of The Dead’
Florida School Sparks Outrage After Editing 80 Female Students’ Photos To Cover Their Cleavage
McDonald’s Recruitment Poster Offers New Employees With Free iPhone After Working For 6 Months
Horrific Video Shows Lioness Attacking Circus Trainer In Russia
Taking 4,500 Steps A Day Could Help You Live Longer, Says Research
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture