Elite Readers is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on EliteReaders.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
Elite Readers – DMCA Copyright Policy
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials, including the specific URL or URLs that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Elite Readers is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information of the person notifying Elite Readers, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Elite Readers at [email protected].
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent
It is EliteReaders’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and Elite Readers will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Follow On Facebook
Angry Dogs Ferociously Bark At Each Other But Don’t Really Want To Fight
UC San Diego Developing Mask Sensor That Detects Covid-19
New Law In China Allows Coast Guard To Open Fire On Foreign Vessels
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
Woman With No Legs Gets Bullied For Parking In The Disabled Spot
Influencer Who Urged Foreigners To Move To Bali Gets Deported
Woman Meets Tragic End While Trying to Take Selfie During Picnic With Friends
10-Year-Old Girl Dies In Italy After Playing TikTok’s ‘Blackout Challenge’
Petrified Wood Found in Australia Reveals Rare Turquoise Opal
Husband Pours Boiling Water Over Wife After She Woke Him Up With Breakfast In Bed
Mom Shares Her $9.28 Paycheck After Working For 70 Hours As A Waitress
First Artificial Heart Approved For Sale in Europe
Monkey Tail Beards Is Officially A Thing This 2021
Post-COVID Lungs Look More Damaged Than Smokers’, Says Doctor
Guy Too Afraid To Fly Because of COVID Lived In The Airport For 3 Months
Hardcore Band Converge Gets Hate Messages After Filipinos Mistake Them As Internet Provider
Shocking Moment YouTuber Eats McDonald’s Burger He Buried Underground 14 Months Ago
Missing Teen Snowmobiler Builds Snow Cave To Survive Until Rescuers Found Him
Chinese Ice Cream Contaminated With COVID-19
Man Joins Navy To Prove The Earth Is Flat, Ends Up Disappointed