A lot of people have this urge to pick, pop, and pluck certain areas in their bodies.
- UPGRADED DESIGN IN 2019: Our latest generation of blackhead remover has more powerful suction and deeper cleansing of your skin. After tests implemented by more than 1000 users, this blackhead vacuum can effectively remove stubborn blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, grease and makeup residues, smooth wrinkles and tighten skin after continuously using it for 2 - 5 weeks.
- ONE PORES CLEANER FOR ALL TYPE OF SKIN: Designed for a variety of skin types. Use vacuum absorption technique from level 1 to level 5 suction forces, level 1 is for sensitive and dry skin, level 2-3 are for neutral skin, level 4-5 are for mixed and oily skin. Meanwhile, it has 4 suction heads for different skin conditions: cleans up blackhead, removes dirt grease, reduces dead skin and fine lines, massage and tighten the skin.
- SAFE, EFECTIVE, PAINLESS: Made of reliable ABS material and uses an effective physical approach to solve the skin problems without any chemicals that are toxic and harmful. It is safer and more effective than traditional facial cleaning method. Meanwhile, high-end package is very wise choice for sending to your family and friends as a gift.
- RECHARGEABLE & PORTABLE: No more worry about replacing batteries, built-in rechargeable 1000mah lithium battery can last over 150 minutes on a single charge. LED display is used to check the suction level and battery power. It conforms to the principles of human body engineering and handhold design, easy to carry; you can enjoy your professional SPA skin care at home or traveling.
- TOP BLACKHEAD REMOVER: FDA, FCC, CE, ROHS certificated to ensure you feel assured during using our pore vacuum extractor. Excellent top quality leaves you without worries about it.
I understand them all too well – I find myself picking on my face constantly, feeling for bumps that I can squeeze or scratch out. Nasty habit I know, but I just couldn’t help it. I still keep doing it even when I know there are consequences of picking on my face.
Aside from the face, there are other parts of the body that we should leave alone, too. Here are some of them:
#1. Gray hair
It has become instinct for some people to pluck out a gray hair or two once it becomes prominent in their manes. We’ve been warned by our grandparents not to pluck, because according to them plucking will cause the white hair to multiply tenfold. This is actually a myth, but there IS a valid reason to leave your hair alone. Plucking can cause trauma to the follicle and repeating it over and over again can lead to scarring of that follicle or worse, infection.
#2. Hang nail
It’s just a small skin hanging at the side of the nail but we all know how painful it is to move it. Control yourself from ripping or chewing it off if you don’t want infection to set in. Remove the offending skin by using a clean and sterilized nail clipper or nail scissors.
- 6-count pack of Band-Aid Brand durable adhesive bandages for heel blisters with 6 benefits in 1 bandage. Provides an optimal healing environment and all-purpose wound care protection in semi-translucent bandage material that blends with your skin
- The hydrocolloid bandage is designed for long term wear and shows you that the healing process has started. This bandage helps prevent formation of scabs which prolongs healing
- Multi-purpose bandage is suitable for many wound types and can be used anywhere on the heel of the foot that stays on even through showers
- This waterproof bandage provides the optimal wound healing environment, and is designed to provide cushioning against painful blisters or wounds and shields from further rubbing
- Advanced first-aid bandage prevents wound from drying out and locks body's natural healing power in with its dual action seal, sealing out dirt, germs, and water
We all want to get rid of the unsightly little heads poking their way out of our pores, but we’re better off leaving them alone. Popping and squeezing blackheads can cause skin trauma, irritation, and scarring. Better head to the derma and let her take care of the problem.
Most of the time, blisters are best left to heal and disappear on their own. But when it’s located on a bad spot and it hurts whenever you walk, you may have to drain it. Do it the right way, though. Instead of removing it outright, use a sterile needle to puncture it and drain the fluid inside. Make sure to wash the blister and your hands before doing this to avoid infection.
#5. Mosquito Bite
Scratching feels REALLY good but after a few scratches, the bite will get inflamed and irritated. If you see a spot, dab a spot of calamine lotion on it or place a cold pack over it to reduce itching and swelling.
30 Crazy Costume Ideas To Try This Halloween
Who will you be this coming Halloween? Check this out for some awesome ideas!
Halloween is definitely a thrilling but agonizing season. While the parties are exciting and crazy, it’s always a task trying to come up with clever costume ideas each year. I mean you wouldn’t want to wear the same thing you did the previous time, right? Plus there’s always the challenge of topping what you did last year.
It’s even the same thing with the children. Most kids these days do not like going out with just a store-bought suit – they want to wear something unique as they go out for their trick or treat activities.
Well if you’re still stumped and can’t come up with your own idea, look no further and just start scrolling down. We’ve got you covered, guys!
Russia Uses a Secret Army of Inflatable Decoys to Show They Are More Powerful
Russia’s arsenal is literally filled with hot air!
Rusbal, a Russia-based hot air balloon manufacturer, works closely with the country’s Ministry of Defense. Interestingly, they have been hired to create inflatable tanks, jets, and missile launchers.
The purpose of which, of course, is to fool Russia’s potential enemies who may be checking out their military power through satellites and surveillance aircraft.
Rusbal, a hot-air balloon manufacturer, has been commissioned by the Russian military to create inflatable decoys to trick enemies.
A Chicken Farmer Spied On Hitler And Became WWII’s Greatest Double Agent
We have to admit – James Bond has got nothing on Juan Pujol Garcia!
Juan Pujol Garcia wanted to do his part in taking down Hitler. At the start of World War II, Garcia easily determined Hitler was the real enemy and so he felt he had to do something about it.
Born February 14, 1912, the Barcelona-native bravely risked his life as he fought against the Nazi as a spy. The plot twist here, of course, is that Garcia wasn't really a spy by profession. In fact, he never had any experience nor did he receive any kind of training.
He was merely a chicken farmer.
Like Us On Facebook
Pastor ‘Destroys’ Coronavirus by Blowing It Away
Truck Drivers And Other Frontline Workers Can Have $25K Hazard Pay From “Heroes Funds”
Critic Who Slammed China For Coronavirus Response Goes ‘Missing’
Two Pandas Mate For The First Time In 13 Years During COVID-19 Quarantine
Interesting2 days ago
Funeral Dancers For Hire Are In Demand In Ghana
News1 day ago
Panic Buyers In The U.K. Are Throwing Out Their Excess Food To Garbage Bins
News2 days ago
Tiger in New York Zoo Tests Positive of the Coronavirus
News1 day ago
Nurse Gets Suspended After Buying Protective Supplies For Fellow Frontliners Using GoFundMe Money