It is not easy raising kids when you are a single parent. Single moms and single dads face unique challenges in rearing their kids but with unconditional love and sheer dedication, it can be done. However, single dads encounter an obstacle unique to them, especially when they are raising little girls. Often, these dads have to go the extra mile to learn all the “girl things” and “mommy-stuff” so they can relate to their daughters and vice versa.
Please do not get us wrong – we do realize that all single moms and single dads are special. But for now, let us allow these awesome men to take the spotlight so we can also thank them for manning up and being real fathers to their kids.
Check out these photos:
1. Single dad couldn’t do his baby girl’s hair so he went to a beauty school.
2. His daughter just turned four so he baked her this cake. It was his first attempt as a single dad.
3. He’s a single father and his favorite color is green. His daughter gives him this when he has a rough day at work.
4. The Fairy Single Dad and The Princess Daughter
5. He became a single father at 19, and he’s doing his best to raise his two kids.
6. His wife died while giving birth to their child. Now he’s ticking of his wife’s bucket list with their kid.
7. Single dad creates illustrations of everyday life with his daughter.
8. Daddy for the win!
9. His daughter asked him when he’ll teach her how to shave. It’s D-day.
10. Single dad is a pilot so he takes his daughter around the world with him.
11. Funny single dad takes a selfie every morning right after waking up his daughter.
12. He said his daughter loves Halloween nights. We can’t blame her.
13. He’s on his way to pick up his daughter. It’s her first day of kindergarten!
14. His daughter made him this bracelet years ago. He has worn it ever since.
15. He learned how to do his daughter’s hair after becoming a single dad. Now, he’s teaching other dads.
16. He asked her to go with him to the dance – and she said YES! (Talk about setting standards!)
17. A single dad who always does his best.
18. Oh, a little spa and movie time won’t hurt!
19. Daughter asked her dad to give Bunny a bath. So he did.
20. “Daddy, it’s dress up time!”
There’s a saying that it’s easy to father a child, but it takes a real father to raise and care for a child. Well, we couldn’t agree more.
Salute to all the single dads out there!
MMA Star Brandon Vera Rescues Sea Turtle, Disses People Who Pollute The Environment
To those who don’t respect the environment, the current One FC champion is going after you.
If there’s one thing that former UFC star Brandon Vera hates so much, it’s people who don’t respect the environment. The current OneFC heavyweight champion posted a video on his Facebook page showing him and a group of friends rescue a sea turtle. The 39-year-old MMA fighter then called out to people who don’t have an ounce of respect for the environment. He even warned them he’ll kick these people in their faces if they won’t stop what they’re doing.
Vera recently posted the video on his page which showed him and his girlfriend, Nenja, saving a turtle and freeing it from the plastic that it got caught in. Vera and the rest of his group were on a beach in Tagkayawan, Quezon in the Philippines.
The poor sea creature got tangled in fishing nets and even plastic and appears to be struggling to move. While his girlfriend was holding the turtle in place, Vera then slowly cut the fishing nets with his pocket knife. The animal was put back in the water and swam away real fast.
Flight Attendant Rescues Teen Girl From Human Trafficker By Leaving Secret Note
This woman is a hero!
49-year-old Shelia Fredrick works as a flight attendant for Alaska Airlines. Recently on a flight, she noticed a teen sitting on a plane next to an older man. She thought it was an unlikely pair, most especially because the girl, who was around 14 or 15 years old, appeared a bit troubled. She described the youngster as having greasy blond hair and that she looked like she “had been through pure hell,” a direct opposite to the well-dressed man she was with.
Fredrick started to feel alarmed after she felt that the man became defensive whenever she tried to talk with them. The girl, on the other hand, wouldn’t look or talk at all. Eventually, the stewardess managed to relay a message instructing her to go to the bathroom.
It was there that she left a note for the teen on the mirror and then the teen replied.
‘Homeschooling’ Mom Lets Her Kids Play Video Games All Day to Educate Them
Would you use video games to homeschool your kids?
A school is a messy battleground that bombards us with home works, term papers, exams, projects, and whatever difficult requirements you can think of. Sure, it helps fill our brain with knowledge and experiences that will come in handy when we become adults and face the real battlefield called life but to be brutally honest, there are times when we'd rather play and goof around than solve for the perennially missing x and y.
However, for 44-year-old mother Katie Pybus and her husband Roger, there is a better option over a conventional school. You see, Katie chose to have her three children homeschooled. But unlike any other conventional homeschooling techniques where kids are taught letters and numbers, Katie's kids get busy with video games for seven hours every day.
Katie homeschools her three kids using video games.
Like Us On Facebook
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Jason Momoa Restores His Wife’s First Car, A 1965 Mustang, As A Birthday Gift
Woman Infected With COVID-19 Breaks Quarantine Because She Needs to Get Her “Nails Done So Bad”
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China