- Dubai-artist Jyo John Mullor has come up with an interesting design concept for helmets.
- His shaved human head concept illustration has gone viral online as many netizens have found them funny yet freaky.
Responsible motorcycle riders know this one basic rule about road safety: wearing a helmet is a must. We’ve seen that demonstrated over and over again as some bikers have avoided grave danger, thanks to the trusty headgear.
So yes, if you’re driving a motorbike, make sure you pick up a helmet before hitting the streets. It just might save your life!
That said, it also goes without saying that several designers out there have come up with some of the most over-the-top concepts that, well, push things to the limit.
How would you love to rock a ‘human head’ helmet?
Case in point, this helmet we’ve recently seen online is plainly, design-wise, as crazy as you can get.
As you can see on the photos, this unique item aims not only to protect the head but literally looks like a literal shaved human head. It even has its own ears, for goodness’ sake!
According to a Bored Panda feature, the strange helmet has been created by Jyo John Mullor, a graphic artist based in Dubai, UAE.
This one also sports a nice pair of vintage goggles.
Photos of the concept art eventually went viral on social media and some are even labeling it as “literally the greatest helmet on the internet right now.” Weirdly enough, a lot of netizens have expressed serious interest about owning one.
As a commenter wrote:
“That sure looks creepy but I sure wanna buy it!”
The helmet designs as done by artist Jyo John Mullor.
We can just imagine the priceless reaction of police officers when they ask drivers to pull over and then realize their big mistake. It will be hilarious!
So far, though, we do not have any information about when (or if) these concepts will go into actual production. In case you want to learn more, you may check out the artist’s work on Behance.
The Inspiring Story Behind the “Nasty” Paintings of a Woman Breastfeeding an Old Man
It looks wrong but the story’s actually heartbreaking.
- The paintings depicted the story of a daughter who fed her father, who was sentenced to die of hunger in prison.
- She was eventually caught, but her story softened the heart of his captors and they released him from jail.
- Many European artists used the story as inspiration for their paintings.
Photographer Removes Smartphones From People’s Hands To Illustrate A Point
It’s sad how excessive smartphone use can sometimes take us away from our loved ones.
- Eric Pickersgill, a professional artist and photographer, has created an interesting photo series he called 'Removed.'
- In the sasid series, he explores the irony of people being physically present with loved ones but being too occupied with technology at the same time.
- The photos show the models posing as if they are using a smartphone - but without holding actual mobile devices.
Artist Guy Goes On Epic Hilarious Adventures With Disney Characters
This guy ‘hangs out’ with classic and modern Disney characters in the coolest way possible.
Ever wondered what it's like to hang out with your favorite animated characters? Let's admit it: we've all fantasized about that when we were kids.
Like Us On Facebook
239 Experts Claim The Coronavirus is Airborne, Urges WHO to Admit It
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks7 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life
- News6 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists