- Misyanto, a 66-year-old ice cream vendor from Indonesia, has been found lifeless while resting on his motorcycle.
- According to his family, he often worked hard despite of experiencing frequent headache and breathing difficulty.
An Indonesian ice cream vendor has been spotted dead while he was sleeping on his motorcycle. Locals at Desa Ledokombo, East Jawa found the lifeless body on the road and immediately alerted the authorities about it.
The man, who was later identified as Misyanto, has been discovered by Suwoco who was trying to cross the road. Apparently, the 66-year-old ice cream seller was resting his head on his motorcycle handle. Suwoco blew a horn to call his attention but he still didn’t move. The former then approached the latter and noticed he wasn’t breathing.
According to authorities, investigations revealed there weren’t indications that Misyanto was killed.
The police said there weren’t any signs of possible struggle plus he still had all his belongings with him. Iptu Sono of the Sumber Police Station later confirmed that a medic team examined Misyanto’s body.
The most probable cause of death? Exhaustion due to overwork.
As the police representative told Sura indonesia:
“His family members said that he would always complain of having headaches and breathing difficulties. Yet, he insisted on going to sell his ice creams.”
As a father, Misyanto still kept working, setting aside his personal comfort, so he can provide for his family members. Unfortunately, it all led to his untimely demise.
Death from overwork is a serious issue in Asia.
In fact, it has become common in Japan that they even have a term for it: “karoshi.” Meanwhile, it is called “guolaosi.”
Experts are reminding workers to avoid the dangers of overworking by valuing their health and wellness. Exercising, eating proper diet, relaxing, and living a healthy lifestyle are extremely important, especially for those who tend to work long hours each week.
Aussie Man Spotted Stealing Versace Necklace Using His Fishing Rod
Authorities said the burglar “fished for about three hours before landing his catch.”
- An unidentified man in his late 40’s was seen in a CCTV camera carrying a fishing rod.
- Police officials in Melbourne, Australia said he used the fishing rod to steal a Versace necklace from a mannequin.
- The man made a hole in the glass front-window and slid his fishing rod to catch the precious necklace.
- Reports said he has been 'fishing' for three hours before he caught a item.
Unscrupulous Factory in Thailand Is Recycling Used Face Masks To Sell As New
Workers were caught in the act, ironing used face masks and then putting them back in boxes.
- Thailand law enforcers raided a factory where workers ar recycling used face masks.
- The masks are being sorted out and ironed before placing them in boxes and selling them as new.
- Health experts have emphasized that single use face masks should be disposed after use.
Woman Earns $100k a Year By Posting Pictures of Her Extra Long Tongue
How’s this for a cool job?
- A young woman is using her unique feature to become a social media influencer.
- Amazingly, she is already getting millions of followers and earning up to $100,000 per year!
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding