There have been reports of counterfeit products such as “fake chicken”, as well as fake “plastic” rice, making the rounds in the food industry. And as if that’s not enough, another “fake” food item – one that is loved by children – has made its way to consumers.
Although confirmation from food agencies is still required, a Facebook user is certain that she has eaten a fake jelly treat. In a Facebook post, the netizen tries to warn people, especially parents, of the fake treats believed to be made of plastic.
This unpopular brand of jelly treat, labeled only as Jelly, is said to be fake.
Facebook user Fhe Yang shared how her colleague wanted to eat this children’s treat but was apprehensive after learning of someone who died from eating fake jellies. So, she and her friends tried to prove that this was, indeed a counterfeit item.
In the video that accompanied the post, the jelly treats were squashed and washed off with water and that’s when they showed everyone what’s really inside.
This jelly treat is said to contain plastic material.
The Facebook user claimed that she had experienced stomach whenever she ate the jelly. She also swore that she never ate anything else that could have caused disturbances in her tummy, which only means she has the jelly treats to be blamed.
“Bantug ra kung mokaon ko ani mora jud ug naay plastic nga di matunaw sa akong baba.” (No wonder it feels weird when eating this treat – it’s like chewing plastic in your mouth.)
Being an unpopular brand, it comes as no surprise if Jelly turns out to be a counterfeit brand. There is more to know about the brand. It wasn’t stated where this product came from but many netizens who commented on the post assume it’s from China. This should serve as a warning to parents, considering that jellies are easily a favorite of kids.
Watch the video below and you be the judge.
What do you think? Share your thoughts down below.
MMA Fighter Cut 16 Pounds in Just 2 Days, Looked Terrible During Weigh-In
It was a miracle he didn’t die right then and there.
Just like boxers, MMA fighters have to maintain a certain weight before they can get approved for a bout. The weight will depend on the division or weight class they want to fight in. A fighter can bulk up or shed some pounds. It's the latter that's harder especially if you're meeting a deadline - which is usually the weigh-ins.
Cutting weight has become a norm for fighters but there is a proper way to do it. It's not recommended to lose a lot of weight in such a short period of time as it can actually be risky.
When it comes to dangerous weight cutting, Brazilian-Australian Daniel Lima takes the cake for having lost 16 pounds in just 2 days. Any fighter will totally feel terrible after such a massive weight loss and it definitely showed during the weigh-in for his fight with Daichi Kitakata several weeks ago.
Hilarious Video Shows Cat Freaking Out When He Realized He Had Just Been Neutered!
That expression is just priceless!
There are lots of reasons why cats rule the internet. They are cute, funny, and they are one of the most expressive animals on the planet. Whatever mood they are in, whether they are happy, pissed, or just indifferent, they are just too adorable and begging to be captured on video. This video of a cat in China realizing his balls are missing is simply one of the best cat videos ever!
See, the cat, an American shorthair, was busy cleaning himself, licking his fur all over and being cute while he was at it. When he got to his groin area, he realized that something was missing, as the spot where his balls used to be is now just a flat surface.
It was flat because he had just been neutered.
Woman’s Severe Headaches Turn Out To Be A Spider Living Inside Her Ear
For anyone who suffers from arachnophobia, this might just traumatize you.
A woman named Lekshmi L had been suffering severe headaches for a very long time. She tried all sorts of medicines, but all failed to relieve her from the pain. She was eventually rushed to the hospital, as she could no longer bear it. Surprisingly, the doctor found out that there was a spider living in her ear.
Lekshmi, who hails from India, was taken to a local hospital in Hebbal after complaining about her severe headaches. According to her, the problem began after she slept on her veranda. Upon inspection, her doctor saw an eight-legged spider heavily burrowed insider one of her ear holes.
Even the doctor was surprised upon knowing the root-cause of her headache.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG6 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News7 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”