A food stall in Bangkok is making serious dough with their unique take on waffles. Pho Hai Ma’s (meaning “I Got It From My Dad”) penis-shaped waffles are all the rage in the city, and many satisfied customers have been sharing their rather risqué photos while enjoying the novelty food product.
- TEN SPEED
- Hardcover Book
- Punyaratabandhu, Leela (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 368 Pages - 05/09/2017 (Publication Date) - Ten Speed Press (Publisher)
The phallic food item is cheekily stuffed with cheese-filled sausage, and it is served with a variety of sauces, including ketchup, mayonnaise, strawberry, blueberry, and chocolate.
The dick-shaped waffles sell around $1.20
While many street food fans in Bangkok enjoy the naughty treat, Pho Hai Ma’s newest bestseller has also garnered some negative reactions. Well-known Thai chef Yingsak Chonglertjetsadawong called for a boycott of the sex organ snack. The chef was quoted by Thai news website Khaosod English:
“From my time in the food industry, I never thought I would encounter food shaped like genitalia. Would you buy this for your parents? Would you put this in a monk’s alms bowl? If a girl aged 7 or 8 was eating it on the street, is that something you’d want to see?”
The waffles are also being called “cock cakes.”
Ketnita Prasertsomboon, owner of Pho Hai Ma, is unfazed by the negative comments:
“There were a lot of customers yesterday, even though it was raining. Some people told me that I’m doing something obscene and un-Buddhist. I got a bit stressed, but I didn’t fight back. I just want people to view it as a snack.”
- Professional Design: Our giant double sided burritos blanket 2.0 with a more realistic burritos pattern and a comfortable single-layer design, when you are wrapped inside, the soft and warm burritos wrap blanket will make your friends jealous - they also want to be giant human burritos. Perfect gifts for teen girl and teen boy.
- Size and Material: Unlike other tortilla blanket, this 71-inch burritos swaddle blanket uses high quality flannel fabric of 280 grams per square. The non-fading, lint-free, ultra-soft funny blanket can be used as a wearable blanket, sofa blanket, bed blanket, travel blanket, picnic mat and many other functional blankets.
- Surprise Gift: This stylish and innovative Mexican burritos tortilla blanket is a perfect gift for boyfriend, girlfriend or someone you loved. Suitable for parties, camping, various festivals, various scenes. Adults are recommended to use a diameter of 71 inches or 80 inches.
- Care Instruction: Please wash this food blanket before you use. Machine wash in gentle cycle with cold water, tumble dry on low when needed, never fade and shrink.
- Satisfactory Service: We are a company integrating design, production and sales. We believe that you will be very satisfied with our throw blanket. If there are any quality problems with this novelty blanket, please do not hesitate to send it back and we will provide a full refund.
The unique street food has been previously seen sold in Taiwan.
Despite negative reactions, Bangkok’s hottest street food item continues to arouse people’s tastebuds. The waffles have been going viral, and more and more curious customers are turning up at Pho Hai Ma.
What do you think of these penis-shaped treats?
Is this something you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Guy Keeps Photoshopping Himself Into Celebrity Photos, Makes Them Look Hilarious
A guy keeps on photoshopping himself on celebrity photos and the internet is loving his hilarious pictures.
We all probably have a celebrity or two whom we admire and would die to spend some time with or simply take a photo with. However, their status keeps them limited and as public figures, they are someone who cannot just hang around anywhere and anytime they want to. Oftentimes, these make it really difficult for us average people to reach out to them.
Robert Van Impe, though, is an exemption to the ordinary fan who cannot bond with their idol celebrities. Looking at his photos on social media, celebrities seem to have a lot of time to spare to have some fun get together with him. But apparently, he uses some magic to book an appointment with them.
The Instagram prankster that goes by the name Average Rob has been flexing his superb Photoshop skills by cropping himself into celebrity photos. His photo creations revolve around a hilarious theme which made this Belgian mediocre dude get a huge following on his social media account.
50 Times People Got Embarrassed For Sharing Too Much Information
Like they always say, “too much of anything is bad.”
I think most of us will agree that there are things better left unsaid. To put it simply, there are things in life better kept private. People don’t really need to know which gasoline station you go to refuel or how expensive your clothing is. Others also don’t care about how many times you visit a comfort room in a day or what your political view is. You see, these are things that no one really gives a damn or two. And it's nothing to be offended about. It's just human nature.
But when you’re on the receiving end of a conversation, it’s usually funny to hear how inappropriate other people become. You're even surprised by the amount of sincerity they have when they share it. Recently, titular talk show host Jimmy Fallon asked people on Twitter to share their most memorable experience - using the hashtag #ThatWasTMI - overhearing others telling too much information. And as expected, the responses were top-notch. Check them out below!
Photo Of Newborn Baby Goes Viral After It Included An Embarrassing Detail
When you see it…
Giving birth is a joyous moment remembered best with photos of the baby and mother in the hospital. It’s expected that a lot of moms (or even their relatives) would readily share this memorable event on social media. However, what’s supposed to be a heartwarming photo of a newborn turned out to be an embarrassing situation for the baby’s mother.
A photo of a newborn baby posted at Bubs Warehouse International has gone viral after people saw just how much detail it has revealed. This can serve as a lesson for everyone to always double check a photo before uploading it online for millions of people to see.
This looks like a photo that would make any parent extremely proud.
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Six Individuals Contract COVID-19 After Partying in Zurich Nightclub, 300 Others Under Quarantine
13 Lone Protesters Spotted Standing Against Racism In The U.S.
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Show Your Smile With The World’s First FDA-Approved Transparent N99+ Mask
- Interesting7 days ago
Cat With Split-Colored Face Fathers Kittens Who Inherited Each of His Colors
- News3 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People3 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants