- Bangkok street cleaner Thitirat Keowa-ram takes her pet with her every day to work.
- Her well-behaved dog, 1-year-old Mazda, can be seen hanging on her back with a carrier bag.
- The two achieved viral fame when their story started spreading on social media.
One of the downsides of having a pet at home is that you have to leave them daily as you go to work. Well one dog owner decided that wouldn’t be the case for her as she came up with a solution for the problem.
Thitirat Keowa-ram, a street sweeper from Thailand, recently gained a lot of love and attention after her story went viral on social media. Apparently, the 28-year-old animal lover brings her dog with her to work every single day.
Thitirat Keowa-ram and her 1-year-old dog Mazda are quite a pair.
As you can see on the photos, Thitirat uses a backpack-style carrier so she can take Mazda with her as does her job, sweeping the streets of Bangkok. The black-and-white pooch looks like a baby!
Amazingly, the adorable dog remains calm throughout Thitirat’s entire shift.
The pup’s a gift – literally and figuratively!
According to Thitirat, she asked her boyfriend to get her a dog so she won’t feel lonely.
“My boyfriend agreed under the condition that I bring it to work,” she explained.
So that’s exactly what she did.
Little did she expect that she and her pup would later go viral.
Watch South China Morning Post’ feature about the story here:
Numerous netizens couldn’t help but admire the pair, as seen in the comments section.
Over at the SCMP post, one viewer wrote that “dogs make work so much more enjoyable.”
Meanwhile, another suggested that it might be better if Thitirat woud just “leash the dog to her belt or something. That way it could walk with her as she works.”
Pilot Instructor Cries After His Students Gave Him An Emotional Surprise During Flight
What a beautiful tribute!
- The former students of Turkish Airlines captain pilot Selahattin Onan prepared a touching tribute for their mentor.
- The pilot on duty was also his son, who gave the loveliest tribute of them all.
- He became emotional with the gesture, as the rest of the passengers on the flight.
Parking Lot Provides Safe Space For Homeless People At Night
This charity believes every person deserves a bed to sleep in – and they’re making that happen for the homeless.
- Australian charity Beddown is providing the homeless with safe sleeping space.
- They've partnered with Secure to place beds in their available parking area at night.
- The unique project has since benefited many.
Former Airplane Cleaner Becomes Pilot After 24 Years
From cleaning airplanes to flying one!
- Mohammed Abubakar opted to work as a cleaner after he failed to get admitted to college.
- He got promoted to cabin crew and flight attendant after impressing his superiors with his hard work.
- He enrolled in pilot school using his savings from his flight attendant job.
Like Us On Facebook
Bill Gates Says The U.S. Missed Its Chance To Avoid COVID-19
Google Cancels April Fools Joke This Year Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Smokers Have Higher Risk Of Contracting The Deadly COVID-19, Says Doctor
Dutch Hospitals Recall “Defective” China-Made Masks