- There are kid-friendly and dog-friendly drinks, usually for free.
- Pay less for chai tea latte and consume less calories too.
- Need more coffee than usual? Get the trenta size!
If you’re just like a lot of people who couldn’t live without their daily dose of Starbucks drink, you think you probably know all there is to know about getting the most out of your orders. But what if there are actually more ways to get your favorite beverage while still saving time and money?
Now these tips may not apply to ALL Starbucks stores since products, services, and promotions differ per branch, per city, or per country. But keep these hacks in mind and you may find yourself getting a delightful discount for your drink – heck, maybe even get it for free!
Pay less for hot chocolate
Why pay full price for an order of your usual choco when you can just order a cup of steamed milk with chocolate syrup? Not only will you save money, you will also save on calories too.
Ask for the secret trenta size
The trenta-size Frappuccino is not usually included in Starbucks menus, at least for coffee drinks. There are stores that sell these big glasses for fruit-flavored refreshers. Instead of ordering two Frappuccinos when you feel like overdosing on coffee, get the trenta instead, which is 31 ounces.
Order a grande in a venti cup
A lot of times, there’s a little bit of extra drink that goes to waste whenever your barista makes your beverage. Those extras are just washed off the drain, since the barista can’t save those for themselves or other customers. Next time you order a grande, ask your barista to put that in a venti cup. That way, you get all the extra liquid and maximize your order.
Ask for the short size
If you just want a small hit of caffeine and want to save money as well, try ordering the short size. The serving is smaller and costs less, which means you won’t be wasting decent coffee.
Order the Babyccino for your kid
If you need to get your kid something while you’re having your usual cup of coffee, go ask for the Babyccino, which is cappuccino without the espresso. Basically, it’s frothy steamed milk. Some stores may even give it for free, although they are not required to do so. It’s a no-guilt drink for your kid since it’s just milk with no caffeine or sugar.
Order the Pupaccino for your dog
You need something to keep your furry friend occupied while enjoying your frappe? Some stores offer the secret “pupaccino,” which is just a cup of whipped cream. It’s usually free, just like the Babyccino.
Save on chai latte
If you must have your cup of chai latte but don’t feel like paying full for it, hack it by ordering a simple cup of tea and then ask your barista to give you a shot of steamed milk, which should be free. Not only will it save you money, you also consume less calories, since the drink contains less sugar.
“Pandemic of Love” Connects 150,000 People In Need To Those Who Can Help
“Love is a two-way street. Remember the giver and receiver can benefit from its gifts.”
- Shelly Tygielski, a mindfulness teacher from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, started a local online grassroot initiative known as the Pandemic of Love.
- They had gained $13 million in funds and 150,000 in connections.
- As of press time, the Pandemic of Love has spread to 16 countries, all with the same purpose of bridging the needy and the ones who can help.
White New Yorker Calls Cops On Black Woman Sitting On A Public Park Bench
“She was too ‘alarmed’ that I was sitting ‘comfortably in ‘her neighborhood!”
- A white woman in New York called the cops on a Black person for sitting "comfortably" in "her neighborhood".
- Jana'e Brown took a video and posted the incident in her Instagram account, which eventually became viral.
- Brown has hired legal counsel and would like to press charges against the white woman Svitlana Flom.
Fans React After Kristen Stewart Gets Cast As Princess Diana for Upcoming Film
Can she portray the Princess of Wales? Some fans are in doubt!
- Hollywood star Kristen Stewart has officially been cast as Princess Diana for an upcoming movie.
- Royal fans, however, are not happy about it saying the actress is a "terrible choice."
- Director Pablo Larrain defended that Stewart has everything it takes to be a "strong lead."
Like Us On Facebook
Dunkin’ To Permanently Close 450 Stores Before The Year Ends
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
After Months of Downplaying Coronavirus, Brazil’s President Bolsonaro Tests Positive of COVID-19
Huge 450-Pound Fish Pulls 2 Anglers Off Their Boat
- News3 days ago
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
- News5 days ago
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
- News6 days ago
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection