- The viral video, which was two hours long, showed Sobat inside a room, sitting beside the bed.
- He shifted his position from time to time, but nothing else happened.
- Other YouTubers followed suit and posted videos of themselves trying to do what Sobat Miskin did.
Vloggers and other content creators are working their butts off trying to produce quality content, because great videos earn lots of views and the more views you have, the more you will earn. Simple.
But Indonesian vlogger Sobat Miskin has beat the system, it seems. He got at least 900,000 views for of him doing nothing. As in NOTHING.
Dude just looked straight into the camera and…that’s it.
The video was uploaded via the YouTube channel Sobat Miskin Official. The video, which was two hours long, showed Sobat inside a room, sitting beside the bed.
If you’re the one watching the video, you will think that something interesting will happen as the scene progresses after 15 minutes or so, perhaps? But no…the entire two hours just consisted of the dude staring at the camera. He shifted his position from time to time, but nothing else happened.
Despite this guy doing nothing, the video garnered thousands of views. If you’re a vlogger constantly wringing your brains out trying to come up with quality content, you will probably have one of these two reactions: rage because this guy managed to earn while you had to bend backwards to get viewers OR admiration because he managed to beat the system.
The funniest thing here is that other YouTubers followed suit and posted videos of themselves trying to do what Sobat Miskin did.
YouTuber D&L Chain did it for one hour…
While Uroroy TV tried it for three hours.
But why would a viewer patiently watch a video of someone doing nothing? It all boils down to curiosity. If you haven’t heard of the video before, you will wait for something to happen as things transpire. If you have heard about it, you may watch it just out of plain curiosity.
After all, all it takes is a click. But it’s those clicks that earned Sobat Miskin Official almost a million views, which means “ka-ching!” in terms of YouTube earnings.
Two Dogs Try to Resist Roasted Chicken in Adorable Patience Challenge
Guess who gave in and who stayed the good boy?
- The owner instructed the dogs not to touch the chicken until he comes back to the table.
- The husky gave in and eventually started eating while the golden retriever could not even look at the chicken.
- The owner came back and alternately fed bites of the chicken to each dog.
Experts Baffled As 57 Sailors in Argentina Catch Covid-19 After 35 Days At Sea
All the crew members tested negative before their departure.
- A mysterious medical case has puzzled experts after 57 crew members of a fishing trawler in Argentina caught coronavirus.
- This is despite the fact that they have all undergone mandatory quarantine and testing before their departure.
Researchers Create Tiny ‘Go-Pro’ for Bettles That Streams Insect Adventures
Just imagine the possibilities!
- A research group from the University of Washington has invented a camera system that's small and light enough to be carried by a beetle.
- The technology gives us a "first-person" view as it captures footage right from an insect's perspective.
- The beetles were able to move freely since the camera only weight 250 milligrams.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’