- Two sisters went viral on Twitter after their pictures together caught everyone’s attention.
- The original post, shared by Alexandria Bishop, shows her and her sister Jessica Toutant – who look nothing alike because of their styles.
No two human beings are ever exactly alike. All of us have our own unique experiences, personalities, and preferences that set us apart from one another. And sometimes, it can be a bit ironic how people who grew up under the same roof end up being drastically different from each other.
Take it from Aexandria Bishop and Jessica Toutant, a pair of sisters from Detroit who recently went viral because of a Twitter post. Apparently, Alexandria shared some photos comparing how different they are when it comes to fashion sense and home interior choices. The tweet blew up and attracted hundreds of thousands of likes on the said social media platform as numerous netizens have found it amusing.
“My sister and I are polar opposites,” wrote Alexandria in her post.
And yes, that’s clearly evident in their photo together as Jessica can be seen with colorful hair and wide smile while Alexandria prefers black and looks a bit reserved.
Meanwhile, Jessica owns a huge inflatable winged unicorn in her home while Alexandria has a door mat with an attitude – and a little coffin beside it, too!
The post eventually gained viral attention and even media sources took interest in the sisters’ story. In a BuzzFeed interview, Alexandria shared she didn’t expect the tweet to explode like that because it was only a random tweet.
“I was watching my nieces in Jessica’s yard today and I took a photo of her fence and decided to post it,” she said.
Alexandria also pointed out the fact that she and Jessica have an 8-year age gap, adding:
“Our style only became drastically different when we became adults and started dressing how we truly wanted.”
Countless netizens took time to comment about the sisters and some even compared them to cartoon characters like Raven and Starfire (Teen Titans Go) as well as Marceline and Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time).
One of the numerous commenters on the viral tweet wrote:
“It would be great if they lived in a side by side duplex.”
Meanwhile, another joked:
“She’s so dark! Must be part of the DC universe.”
This New Study Proves the Rich are Fundamentally Different From The Rest of Us
If you think the rich are different from you and me, you’re right! Read on and find out just how different they are!
- It's but natural to believe and accept that the rich are different from the rest of the population
- However, did you know that they are different not only because they have more money than they know what to do with?
- You might wonder what you're doing wrong, especially when you're hitting rock bottom and some others are living extravagant lives far beyond your wildest dreams
- These people are fundamentally different from the rest of the population, so says a recent study conducted by a team of German economists and psychologists
- Apparently, the disparity stretches way beyond anything imaginable, and in aspects of life most people don't even pay attention to
11 Amazing Kids With Actual Superpowers
There must be something in them that makes them extra special.
One can only dream to have beyond amazing abilities like those people they see in superhero movies. Having superpowers is the stuff of fiction but you might just have second thoughts once you meet these lovely, amazing kids from around the globe.
High School Teacher Creates Funny Dictionary To Help Clueless Oldies Work Out Gen Z Speak
You might just be one of the oldies who find Gen Z speak weird.
- It is one of nature's ways that we often feel closer to distant generations than to the generation immediately preceding us - Igor Stravinsky
- It is perhaps the same feelings that led a high school teacher in Massachusetts to find a way to bridge gaps with the new generations
- As funny as it seems, however, the thought of a teacher-created Gen Z dictionary posted by a student has gone viral, immediately gaining 500,000 likes on Twitter as soon as it was posted
- James Callahan, the teacher, shared the spreadsheet of the colloquial terms his students use and asked for a donation to upgrade his school's laptops
- Words and phrases including "periodt", "wig snatched" and "clapped" feature in the document, which he called the Callahan's Generation Z Dictionary
Like Us On Facebook
Touching Moment Man Gets Finally Reunited With Pet Cat Who’s Been Gone For 7 Years
The ‘Wine Bottle Christmas Tree’ May Be The Perfect Tree For Drinkers
Guy Poses His Baby Spider-Man Toy With Cats – And It’s Pretty Hilarious!
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas