- Captain Ann Stephens of North Carolina received a call from a scammer, who claimed to be police officer “John Black.”
- They said Stephens was guilty of money laundering and drug trafficking and will be arrested in 45 minutes, unless she cooperates.
Scammers are among the worst people you can encounter out there. They prey on the gullible so they can make easy money. And they can get really creative in their methods of deception.
That’s why it’s always satisfying when we see these fraudsters miserably failing in their attempts to fool people. Case in point, one phone scammer pretending to be a cop made the mistake of calling a real police officer.
As anyone can easily imagine, things definitely didn’t end well for the scammer.
Capt. Ann Stephens couldn’t help but laugh at the scammer’s ridiculous allegations.
Everything was captured on film and the conversation was on loudspeaker. The video, which quickly went viral online, was originally posted on the official Facebook page of the Apex Police Department.
In the said clip, we see Capt. Ann Stephens talking with scammers who accused her of two crimes: drug trafficking and money laundering over $10 million. The scammer pretended to be a cop and said his name is “Officer John Black.”
“Officer Black” said she will get arrested in 45 minutes unless she cooperates.
Capt. Stephens, on the other hand, continued giving the caller a hard time until the call was passed to a supervisor who, coincidentally is named “Officer Jason Brown.”
Geez. These fraudsters are hilarious!
In his thick accent, the fraudster told Stephens:
“If you don’t tell me then we’ll go ahead and suspend all the bank accounts that are connected to your Social Security. So don’t blame us if you lose any money.”
Here’s a video report:
Meanwhile, you can watch the entire conversation here:
Clever Duck Helps Little Boy Retrieve Lost Slipper
The heroic duck refused to give up until the slipper was returned to its owner!
- A clever duck proved that it is just as smart as any dog when it helped a little boy retrieve his lost slipper.
- The white duck struggled to collect the slipper that had fallen down a ravine.
- Nevertheless, it continued trying to pick up the slipper and return it to its worried owner.
30 Photos Showing People Trying to Be Smart But Hilariously Failed
No, that’s not a shark!
Fact check: none of us are perfect and we all occasionally mess up. That's okay and that's usually an unavoidable part of life.
Derpy Snake Looks Like It Has Googly Eyes And Was Drawn By A Child
“It’s like God let a six year old with a crayon design a snake!”
- A harmless species of snake is taking the internet by storm for a strange reason.
- The Arabian Sand Boa looks like a toy snake with googly eyes stuck to the top of its head.
- Most people couldn't get enough of how it appears to have been drawn by a child trying to illustrate a snake from memory.