- A new app allows the user to “recreate themselves or anybody they like.”
- Apparently, it can transform anyone and give them their “dream appearance,” and make them look “sexy” in seconds on social media.
- Netizens are worried that the app could lead to more instances of catfishing.
Social media has its benefits, but it has been a favorite platform for catfishing. It’s easy to be who you want to be on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook by using some editing tools.
With that said, a new app is getting netizens worried that it could lead to more instances of catfishing. The said app is designed to make people look slimmer in snaps, which is a perfect tool for those who want to catfish someone.
The new app is called Photolift. It is described as a face and body editor app designed by a Turkish company called Mimoza Bilgi Teknolojileri Limited Sirketi. It allows the user to “recreate themselves or anybody they like” with its “reshaping tool.”
The app developing company says that their app is an “excellent tool for editing your photos for your Instagram, Facebook profile or posts for many other social media platforms.” However, netizens think that it can be used easily used for the wrong reason.
For example, the “reshape” feature allows women, or even men, to shrink down their waists, and enlarge their breasts.
One Twitter user shared a video of how to use the app and it quickly went viral. She captioned the post, “This is terrifying my god.”
Another woman tried the app and shared the result on the comments section saying, “Omg. This app is crazzzyyyy. Catfishing gone be too easy now.”
While it’s true that some people might use the app for catfishing, this isn’t the only part of it that seems a bit off. Society has already been brutal with the body image, and the reshaping tool is damaging the already problematic standard more.
While it’s true that some people might use the app for catfishing, this isn’t the only part of it that seems a bit off. A lot of people are concerned that it is also damaging to an already problematic standard set by online models and societal attitudes.
Watch the video here:
Talkative Toddler ‘Converses’ With Dad In Absolutely Adorable Video
“Really? I thought the same thing. We think a lot alike, huh?”
- A new viral video features an adorable conversation between a dad and his talkative baby.
- The toddler keeps speaking gibberish but his patient father never fails to respond as if he knows exactly what the child is saying.
- The video has now been shared over a million times on social media.
Restaurant Mocks Customer For Paying Meal In Coins
“We’ll just caption this…How NOT to pay at a restaurant.”
- One customer treated his friends to lunch at a restaurant in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Cohen Naulty used $20 and coins, that he got as a tip from his job, to pay for the meal.
- The restaurant then took to Facebook to mock the teen’s choice of payment.
Man Buys All Fried Chicken In Restaurant After Woman Called Him Fat
“I just bought this chicken out of spite.”
- One man shared his experience of being fat-shamed by a woman while he was queueing up to buy some chicken.
- Frederico Hill didn’t take the rude remark lightly.
- He then decided to make an epic revenge by buying all the chicken.