- A new app allows the user to “recreate themselves or anybody they like.”
- Apparently, it can transform anyone and give them their “dream appearance,” and make them look “sexy” in seconds on social media.
- Netizens are expressing concern that the app could lead to increasing cases of catfishing.
Social media has its benefits, but it has been a favorite platform for catfishing. It’s easy to be who you want to be on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook by using some editing tools.
With that said, a new app is getting netizens worried that it could lead to more instances of catfishing. The said app is designed to make users look slimmer in pictures, which is a perfect tool for those who want to catfish someone.
New app Photolift is being described as a face and body editor app created by Mimoza Bilgi Teknolojileri Limited Sirketi , a tech firm based in Turkey. With it, users can “recreate themselves or anybody they like” using the “reshaping tool” among others.
According to the company, the app is an “excellent tool for editing your photos for your Instagram, Facebook profile or posts for many other social media platforms.” Despite that, netizens think that it can be easily utilized for the wrong reason.
For example, the “reshape” feature allows women, or even men, to shrink down their waists, and enlarge their breasts.
A Twitter netizen posted a clip of how to use the app and it quickly went viral. She described the app as “terrifying.”
Another woman tried the app and shared the result on the comments section saying, “Omg. This app is crazzzyyyy. Catfishing gone be too easy now.”
While it’s true that some people might use the app for catfishing, it also presents additional problems. Society has already been brutal with the body image, and the reshaping tool further damages the unrealistic “standards” of beauty set by models, for instance.
Watch the video here:
Talkative Toddler ‘Converses’ With Dad In Absolutely Adorable Video
“Really? I thought the same thing. We think a lot alike, huh?”
- A new viral video features an adorable conversation between a dad and his talkative baby.
- The toddler keeps speaking gibberish but his patient father never fails to respond as if he knows exactly what the child is saying.
- The video has now been shared over a million times on social media.
Restaurant Mocks Customer For Paying Meal In Coins
“We’ll just caption this…How NOT to pay at a restaurant.”
- One customer treated his friends to lunch at a restaurant in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Cohen Naulty used $20 and coins, that he got as a tip from his job, to pay for the meal.
- The restaurant then took to Facebook to mock the teen’s choice of payment.
Man Buys All Fried Chicken In Restaurant After Woman Called Him Fat
“I just bought this chicken out of spite.”
- One man shared how he experienced being fat-shamed by a fellow customer while he was in line in a restaurant to buy fried chicken.
- Frederico Hill didn’t take the rude remark lightly.
- He then decided to make an epic revenge by buying all the chicken.
Like Us On Facebook
Elon Musk’s SpaceX Rocket Launch Is Bad News for Flat Earthers
Scientists Discover First Antarctic Frog From 200 Million Years Ago
Trained Dogs in South Africa Saved 45 Rhinos from Poaching
Woman Sparks Outrage After Going To The Beach And Complaining About Finding Many People There
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
Mexico’s Cancún Holiday Hotspot Offers Free Hotels And Meals to Tourists
- News7 days ago
Anti-Parasitic Drug Killed COVID-19 Within 48 Hours, Australian Scientists Discovered
- News3 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- News5 days ago
Men Are More Effective Grocery Shoppers Than Women In Times During COVID-19, Japanese Official Says
- OMG4 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence