- Twitter user @hexappeal does photo editing and she specializes in one thing – removing people’s exes from their pics.
- She started offering her services online and people immediately began lining up.
One of the most obvious downsides of having an ex is this: you’ll have a love-hate relationship with some of your own photos.
Case in point, you often find it hard to decide whether to delete or yo keep some of your favorite pictures. Sure, they’re from some of your most memorable moments but you just dislike the fact that you are, uhm, beside a certain someone.
Delete that annoying ex from all your pics – for a price!
In a Twitter post that has since gone viral, a female netizen who goes by the username @hexappeal offered her services for anyone who wanted to edit out their exes from their photos.
She also shared a sample of her work – and most of the feedbacks have been very positive.
Not surprisingly, it didn’t take long before the orders began pouring in.
She now has many satisfied customers.
Eventually, she had to raise her rates since she’s getting overwhelmed by all the inquiries.
And while many couldn’t help but rave about the amazing deal, some also took time to point out the flaw in her work.
Meanwhile, some competitors- both the serious and the hilarious – also started popping up.
Despite all that, there’s no denying that @hexappeal has truly achieved fame on social media. In fact, her unique services has even been covered by popular website BoredPanda. Ij the said feature, she shared that she only uses the her mobile phone in doing her magic.
So yes, just in case you also want to get your ex out of your life’s important moments, you know what to do and who to get in touch with.
Mom’s Hilarious Selfie With Her Husband Fainting in the Delivery Room Goes Viral
It was all too much for the poor guy.
- An unnamed mom was all smiles in a delivery room selfie while doctors attended to her husband - who fainted on the floor.
- 5% of the men actually fainted during their wives' labor, surveys claim.
- Not surprisingly, there are husbands, such as Gordon Ramsay, who opt not to be present during childbirth.
Gigantic Sea Lions Steal A Boat In Hilarious Video
It’s their boat now!
- A former soccer player found something truly unbelievable when he went out fishing in Washington.
- Joshua Phillips found a boat that appears to have been stolen by two gigantic sea lions.
- Although the marine animals were curious about the other boat, they appeared to be unwilling to give up the vessel they have stolen.
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
“I tried to make hearts and they turned out like ballsacks.”
- Baker Emma Plummer tried making pink heart-shaped macarons.
- The experiment led to an epic fail and her post eventually went viral on Twitter.
Like Us On Facebook
Slim 3-Feet-Wide House Separates Two Churches in Portugal
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead
Awful Genetics Caused the Extinction of the Last Mammoths on Earth
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Heartbreaking Video Shows Bullied Kid With Dwarfism Begging Mom For Rope To Kill Himself
After Seeing Heartbreaking Video of Bullied Boy, Comedian Raises Over $150,000 To Send Him to Disneyland
Here’s How China Managed to Build a 400,000-Square Feet Hospital in Just 7 Days