- Eclipse, a bright independent dog, rides bus everyday to play in the dog park and make friends with other dogs.
- Through a bus pass attached to his collar, she waits and rides the bus going to Downtown Seattle in Washington.
- All of the bus drivers and policemen know her and enjoy her daily presence.
- She also made friends with regular bus riders.
A Facebook post by a user named Robbie Lauren posted a photo of a strong independent female dog named Eclipse. Everyday, Eclipse is seen waiting in the bus stop, hailing and riding a public transport, and getting off the dog’s park. The post eventually went viral in the said social media platform.
“Everyday she leaves her house, by herself, and takes the bus downtown to the dog park where she spends a couple of hours getting exercise and making friends, and then she takes the bus back home again,” Lauren wrote.
Eclipse rides the pubic bus to the park and back to her home everyday.
According to Lauren, Eclipse’s daily commute started when her owner Jeff Young took her one day to the park. Young, however, puffed a cigarette while waiting for the bus. The vehicle later arrived as Jeff was yet to finish his stick. Much to his surprise, Eclipse got impatient and rode the bus and left him.
Fortunately, the bus driver knew her, so he pulled over and dropped off Eclipse to the dog park. Young, on the other hand, caught up with her and was surprised with her amazing memory.
Because of that incident, Young realized that Eclipse can visit the park even on her own. The owner then bought her bus passes and attached to her collar.
“After several more trips by herself, Jeff started letting her go on her own, and she always comes back home a couple of hours later,” Lauren said.
Fans of the dog later decided to create a Facebook page for Eclipse and passengers who came across her shared photos with her online.
So far, bus drivers said that Eclipse gives smile on their passengers’ faces every time she rides the bus.
“She makes everybody happy,” Lauren said.
Even the police, she said, have approved of Eclipse’s bus journey “as long as the bus drivers are okay with the arrangement”.
All the drivers welcomed this kind of arrangement and they willingly pick up the smart dog when they see her waiting in the bus stop. They also automatically pull over and drop her off to the park in case Eclipse forgot to push the stop button, using his paw.
Watch the video:
Woman Claims Not Drinking Water for 1 YEAR Made Her Much Healthier
“You don’t need water to stay hydrated, it really just makes you feel bloated.”
- Sophie Partik, 35, says dry fasting has significantly improved her health.
- According to the woman from Bali, Indonesia, she hadn't drank any water for a year and now she feels healthier as a result.
Gaming Has No Future? 27-Year-Old Gamer Buys A Mustang In His Slippers
What a humble guy – and what a sweet ride!
- Malaysian gamer Soloz just recently purchased his own Ford Mustang GT500.
- The 27-year-old eSports athlete has been representing the country in various competitions.
- His success proves to everyone that yes, you can make serious money in gaming.
Aussie Mom Slammed for Taking Care of Her Husband And Living Like a 50s Housewife
She wakes up every 4:30 AM to prepare her husband’s breakfast.
- Brooke Smith wakes up at 4.30 am to make her husband's breakfast.
- They have four kids and they also run a dog kennel business.
- Even The Today Show criticized her lifestyle.
Like Us On Facebook
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
U.S. Now Leads the Number of Coronavirus Cases in the World
Service Dog in Training Serves as Stress Reliever for ER Doctors