When Heidi Klum said “In fashion, one day you’re in, and the next you’re out” in “Project Runway,” it wasn’t just a cute catchphrase, it was the truth. Fashion is very tricky. What you thought was super cool in the past may look strange and bizarre in the present.
However, there are trends that we couldn’t believe fashion designers, celebrities, social media stars, and influencers expect us to like. Some are silly, others are confusing, and most of them are simply ridiculous. Thankfully, the internet transformed these disasters into our little entertainment. Here are 50 fashion fails turned into memes.
1. When you realized you have too many jackets and just one body.
2. The one on the right nailed it.
3. I thought this was a part of the “10-Year Challenge.”
4. When you’re just not a morning person at all.
5. I think JB needs to change his diapers.
6. Don’t get your hopes up, kid.
7. Hope he’s not cold anymore.
8. Humans would look less sophisticated than this cat, though.
9. I bet the one on the right is more comfortable.
10. The whole point of wearing a pair of clear boots is to show off your socks!
11. This is a Speak Out game, right?
12. I guess it’s safe to say that the Clintons are Steven Seagal fans.
13. “Hurry up gramma, I’m a busy boy.”
14. Look at the bright side, we all can rock this trend.
15. Someone needs to turn back the time.
16. Just why?
17. He might as well go out naked.
18. Just in case you want to see what a walking sleeping bag looks like.
19. When you want to wear your pet.
20. I don’t even want to think about it.
21. Looks like grandma got a lot of time on her hands.
22. 2019: Trendsetter
23. Rant it out!
24. I know how you feel, pup.
25. I don’t understand this trend at all.
26. Cool anklet… Oh, wait.
27. He must be proud.
28. Okay, mom.
29. Cat ladies are trendy now.
30. Who would want to wear accordion-looking pants?
31. No one can “pool” this off.
32. I hope that day would never come.
33. He looks happy, though.
35. Face the consequences.
36. They say love makes you do stupid things.
37. If you say so.
38. I’m sure he’d get the job.
39. Because rolling your sleeves up is too mainstream.
40. I’m confused.
41. Now we all know KW’s fashion inspiration.
42. Looks delicious.
43. I bet she has a meatball ring.
45. It’s called a nightmare.
46. When you’re super rich but still can’t afford to buy the whole sweater.
47. So is this the boot equivalent of the convertible car?
48. How is this a trend?
49. Because tying your hair is so yesterday.
50. Why choose when you can have both?
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture