When Heidi Klum said “In fashion, one day you’re in, and the next you’re out” in “Project Runway,” it wasn’t just a cute catchphrase, it was the truth. Fashion is very tricky. What you thought was super cool in the past may look strange and bizarre in the present.
However, there are trends that we couldn’t believe fashion designers, celebrities, social media stars, and influencers expect us to like. Some are silly, others are confusing, and most of them are simply ridiculous. Thankfully, the internet transformed these disasters into our little entertainment. Here are 50 fashion fails turned into memes.
1. When you realized you have too many jackets and just one body.
2. The one on the right nailed it.
3. I thought this was a part of the “10-Year Challenge.”
4. When you’re just not a morning person at all.
5. I think JB needs to change his diapers.
6. Don’t get your hopes up, kid.
7. Hope he’s not cold anymore.
8. Humans would look less sophisticated than this cat, though.
9. I bet the one on the right is more comfortable.
10. The whole point of wearing a pair of clear boots is to show off your socks!
11. This is a Speak Out game, right?
12. I guess it’s safe to say that the Clintons are Steven Seagal fans.
13. “Hurry up gramma, I’m a busy boy.”
14. Look at the bright side, we all can rock this trend.
15. Someone needs to turn back the time.
16. Just why?
17. He might as well go out naked.
18. Just in case you want to see what a walking sleeping bag looks like.
19. When you want to wear your pet.
20. I don’t even want to think about it.
21. Looks like grandma got a lot of time on her hands.
22. 2019: Trendsetter
23. Rant it out!
24. I know how you feel, pup.
25. I don’t understand this trend at all.
26. Cool anklet… Oh, wait.
27. He must be proud.
28. Okay, mom.
29. Cat ladies are trendy now.
30. Who would want to wear accordion-looking pants?
31. No one can “pool” this off.
32. I hope that day would never come.
33. He looks happy, though.
35. Face the consequences.
36. They say love makes you do stupid things.
37. If you say so.
38. I’m sure he’d get the job.
39. Because rolling your sleeves up is too mainstream.
40. I’m confused.
41. Now we all know KW’s fashion inspiration.
42. Looks delicious.
43. I bet she has a meatball ring.
45. It’s called a nightmare.
46. When you’re super rich but still can’t afford to buy the whole sweater.
47. So is this the boot equivalent of the convertible car?
48. How is this a trend?
49. Because tying your hair is so yesterday.
50. Why choose when you can have both?
Lost Dog Comes Home With Two Furry Friends, Another Dog And A GOAT
It’s a real-life ‘Homeward Bound’, but with a GOAT!
All reunions are heartwarming affairs. However, a lost dog also made his owner laugh out loud when he was finally found six miles from home. As it turned out, the adventurous pooch had made two new friends while he was away. Interestingly, his furry companions were another dog and an adorable goat.
Bo is a black Labrador that belongs to Kyle and Laura Krier of Concordia, Kansas. One day, his owners let him out to relieve himself but Bo didn't return later that night. Naturally, Kyle and Laura were concerned for the pup and frantically tried to find him. Unfortunately, the dog was nowhere to be found. That was until Laura received a call about a black Lab being spotted close to the highway six miles away.
Bo went missing for an entire night but his owners had no idea he took some friends on an adventure.
Comedian Plays ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ In Minor Key, Gets Hilarious Results
“It actually makes it sound a bit Russian!”
There is little doubt that The Star-Spangled Banner is one of the most patriotic themes in the world. The American national anthem is truly inspiring whether it is played on horns, by an orchestra, or sang by a Grammy awardee. But what does it sound like when played in a different key? One comedian played the anthem on minor key and got a truly hilarious result.
Billy Bailey is a British comedian who also happens to be a gifted musician. Bailey, who has perfect pitch, has been a regular in We Are Most Amused And Amazed, the comedy show that supports The Prince's Trust. For last year's performance, Bailey had the audience of The London Palladium cheering with his new take on The Star-Spangled Banner.
Bailey discovered something truly timely when he played 'The Star-Spangled Banner' in a minor key.
Hilarious Guy Can’t Resist Photoshopping Himself Into Kendall Jenner’s Photos
He seems to be the funniest among the Kardashian/Jenner siblings!
Considering how large the Kardashian/Jenner clan actually is, it’s no surprise we missed its male addition. As it turns out, Kendall Jenner has a fraternal twin brother named Kirby.
Okay, so they’re not actually related but Kirby has been posting pictures of his fun with Kendall for years now. The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star even noticed some of his posts on social media and liked them. But in all seriousness, Kirby is just a Kardashians fan who has some pretty special editing skills.