- German couple Britt Kanja and Günther Krabbenhöf have become fashion icons because of their stylish outfits.
- The pair often attends events together.
- Günther has previously gone viral after he gained popularity as the Hipster Grandpa.
Senior couple Britt Kanja and Günther Krabbenhöf have become local fashion icons in Germany. Because of their fancy outfits, they always manage to attract attention wherever they go. Moreover, they also have a strong following on social media where they often post their photos.
In a recent BoredPanda feature, we even learn that the pair from Berlin “lead active lives” as they take time to attend different social events. Plus they love dancing, too.
Britt and Günther’s vibrant fashion style is just attractive and timeless!
In the past, Günther gained viral fame after netizens started dubbing him as the Hipster Grandpa.
According to him, dancing helped improve his health – although he only fell in love with it when he was already old.
“Since then, I’ve been able to skip my other fitness program, I just need a little strength training on the side.”
And to clarify, no, he’s not a trained stylist nor has he worked as a professional. He’s actually a chef!
“I would have liked that, yes. But I wasn’t someone who rebelled, I did what my parents told me to do. It was hard for me at first, but it was okay. A completely normal job,” he said.
Check out more of their photos below:
They definitely look good together! And yes, if it needs to be said: they’re rocking this aging thing and doing it very gracefully. We should all probably take notes!
Now watch this video featuring the Hipster Grandpa:
Ryan Reynolds Has Epic Reply To Burn Victim Who Cosplayed As Deadpool
“It would make my dream come true if @vancityreynolds got to see this post,” the Deadpool fan wrote.
- Burn survivor John Quinn is a Deadpool fan.
- He shared a photo of himself wearing a full suit of the character while doing a split.
- He tagged Ryan Reynolds in the post and the kindhearted movie star eventually posted his reaction to the post.
Louis Vuitton To Sell Face Shield Worth $961
Would you buy one?
- Louis Vuitton is selling a face shield complete with gold studs for $961 each.
- The said personal protective equipment is made of photochromatic hard plastic that turns dark upon exposure to UV rays.
CEO Who Took $1 Million Pay Cut So He Can Pay Employees $70,000 Each, Says Business Has Tripled Since
The bold move resulted to happier employees who worked harder than ever – which later led to greater growth for the company.
- In 2015, Gravity Payments CEO Dan Price voluntarily took a $1 million slash from his earnings.
- He made the bold move in order to afford giving all his employees a minimum annual salary of $70,000.
- It resulted to happier employees and business has tripled since.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
The Chocolate Hills of Bohol, a Fascinating Geological Formation
Australian Woman Finds Around 20 Venomous Spiders On Her Swimming Pool
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
War Is Brewing Between Armenia and Azerbaijan As Disputed Territory Conflict Intensifies