Traveling by plane is no longer as glamorous as it used to be. Now it’s more like being stuffed into a pressurized tube for hours while being served crappy food and having tiny cubicles for toilets. But there are some ways you can make traveling by air just a little more convenient for you.
Here are some tips from the folks who work in airports and airlines.
1. Save some money by picking up a luggage cart that has been left in the pickup area.
2. Take batteries out of electric toothbrushes (and other, ahem, unmentionables).
If it suddenly vibrates, it could be considered a security concern that will delay the flight!
3. If you’ve lost something, don’t just check one lost and found bin.
4. If you desperately need something like a phone charger or an adapter, you can ask the lost and found if they have one to spare.
Items there are up for grabs within 90 days, and chances are no one’s coming back for it if it’s been there for months!
5. Before you go through the x-ray machine, put all your jewelry and belts and other metal objects inside your bag to save time.
6. Always thirsty? Bring an empty water bottle and fill it up once you get past security.
7. You can also freeze your drinks solid. Frozen drinks are fine with the TSA apparently.
8. You can always ask flight attendants for the whole can of whatever drink you’re ordering.
9. Give the flight crew some chocolates as a gesture of kindness.
10. If your flight is cancelled or overbooked, avoid the long lines by calling the airline’s 800 number instead.
11. Bring a plug extension for airport outlets if you have numerous gadgets to charge.
12. In some airports, they have a time limit on the free wifi.
13. Let your car rental place know your flight number so that they can know if your flight is cancelled or delayed and when they should expect you.
14. Check out seatguru.com to know which seat is the best on any given plane based on reviews by fellow passengers.
12 Fun Ways You Can Reuse Your Empty Pill Bottles
Don’t throw those pill bottles just yet! You can reuse them for a lot of stuff.
After consuming all your pills, you, like most people, would probably just throw the bottle straight to the garbage bin. After all, it has already served its purpose, right? Well, sort of but no. You might be surprised to know that, yes, that little canister can still be pretty useful for you.
Case in point, the pictures below show us fun, brilliant ways we can reuse those empty pill bottles.
Just scroll down and check out these 12 awesome ideas:
7 Food Containers You’ve Been Using Wrong All Your Life
These food containers have been around for decades, and it’s only now that we’re realizing how they should be used!
With how advanced we are these days, almost everything we come into contact with has a very specific and efficient use. Naturally, food containers are some of those well-thought out inventions that we use in our daily lives.
But while you think you might be getting the most out of your food containers, you might actually only be scratching the surface. Just check out how you can properly use them.
#1. Soda can tabs are there to hold your straw in place.
11 Life Skills That Score Awesome Career Points for your Resume
You’ll be surprised at how valuable employers will find your skill set.
Did you know that some things you learned outside of the classroom can be useful when you enter the workplace? Yes, a lot of life skills can make their transition from real life into a resume to wow headhunters.
Here are 11 life skills you may have that will see you in good stead in today’s job market:
#1. Social media proficiency.
Like Us On Facebook
Researchers Confirm Infectious Coronavirus in Hospital Air
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Jason Momoa Restores His Wife’s First Car, A 1965 Mustang, As A Birthday Gift
Woman Infected With COVID-19 Breaks Quarantine Because She Needs to Get Her “Nails Done So Bad”
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China