Most parents turn unforgiving when it comes to serious mistakes in handling their kids most especially when the error could result to something really dreadful. This story of a man finding out what his toddler drunk during their supposedly happy family dining is one of the cases that a parent should never let slip away that easily.
The Smith family headed to a restaurant in Vinings, Georgia to celebrate lunch together after attending Sunday church services. For the family’s 18-month-old baby Aaliyah, the parents ordered an apple juice that the toddler could enjoy along with her meal. However, Aaliyah started to act strange after some sip of her drink, and when the parents learned what she was really drinking, their lunch ended up in shock and total disappointment.
A toddler was placed at risk of dying after a restaurant served her alcohol instead of apple juice.
Aaliyah’s mom, Alice, said they were enjoying their time together since at first, “everything was normal.” However, when they finished their mean and stood to leave, the family’s patriarch noticed something odd with their baby. Alice said her husband then checked on the juice of Aaliyah only to find out their baby was drinking something else all along.
“We were about to leave, my spouse got the juice, it was in the kid’s cup, he tasted it, and his chest started burning.”
The mom also tasted the drink and felt a burning sensation in her chest. That was when the couple realized that their daughter had been served with alcohol instead of juice.
The worried couple immediately summoned the manager on duty who quickly discarded the drink. The distraught manager filed an incident report and paid for the Smiths’ meal.
Alice Smith and her husband are sharing about the incident as a warning to other parents to check on their child’s food and drink.
After investigating with the bartender, they found out that a container was mislabeled with “apple juice” instead of “alcohol.”
Alexis recalled the incident saying:
“I started crying at the restaurant… As a mom, it was very emotional. Alcohol is something serious. You have to be 21 as an adult to drink it.”
According to SoShareThis, the family immediately took Aaliyah to a doctor and her condition was observed. Fortunately, the doctor found nothing wrong with the toddler. However, if the baby had taken a little more, it could have led to something serious which could have resulted to her death.
There is a certain dosage of alcoholic drink that, when consumed by children, can lead to their toxic death. Alexis said:
“I’m just lucky that my daughter did not consume the whole cup because she probably would not be here now.”
Watch Alice Smith’s interview about the incident below:
Chinese Woman Strips Naked At A Mall After Ex-Husband Tells Her He Bought Her Clothes
“That cell phone you’re carrying, those clothes you’re wearing, I bought all of that for you,” her ex said.
An unexpected public encounter with an ex-lover could make for a very awkward situation. It certainly has been a seriously infuriating meeting for this ex-couple when they ran across each other in a mall because one of them had to go home naked.
A scorned Chinese woman probably had her hardest time seeing her ex-husband recently at a mall in Wuxi, Jiangsu province. Apparently, after their bad breakup, this woman’s ex-lover still held grudges against her and even greeted her with a big slap in the face. Eyewitnesses were able to capture a video of the incident which has since gone viral as soon as it was posted on Chinese social media.
A woman proved to her ex-lover that she doesn't need his money to go on with her life after their breakup.
Bodybuilding Champion Dallas McCarver Dies At 26 After Reportedly Choking On Food
RIP to this big guy.
Dallas McCarver, a champion bodybuilder known as “Big Country,” was found dead in his Florida home. He was 26. A friend of McCarver’s found the lifeless body after midnight on Aug. 22, and reports stated that the superstar died after choking on his food.
McCarver was doing just fine earlier on the day of his death. He was working out in the gym and even posted the video of his session on Instagram. But later that night, no one expected that McCarver would be gone. There were no signs of foul play or any indications that he would harm himself.
WWE star Dana Brooke said she had spoken to him on the phone before his death.
Terrifying Footage Shows How Signal Number 10 Typhoon Hato Battered Hong Kong
Look at how strong a Typhoon 10 signal is.
A powerful typhoon struck the coast of China, bringing heavy winds and flooding to both Hong Kong and Macau. The typhoon is so strong that the highest typhoon warning of signal number 10 has been issued.
Major establishments, schools, and offices have shut down amid the wrath of the typhoon. This has been one of the strongest typhoons to hit Hong Kong. In fact, it was five years ago that the city experienced a maximum category 10 storm.
A Typhoon 10 signal can have winds of more than 74 miles per hour, sending meters-high waves into coastlines.
Like Us On Facebook
Spanish Princess Becomes The First Royal To Die From COVID-19
China Sells Fake COVID-19 Test Kits To Spain and Czech Republic
The World Has A New Pollution Problem: Improperly-Disposed Face Masks!
U.S. Now Has The World’s Most Number of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
Coronavirus May Last in Europe For About 2 Years, Says Chinese Expert
American Pastor Gets Sued For Selling $80 Fake Coronavirus Cure
Spain Surpasses China’s COVID-19 Death Toll, Reports Over 8,000 New Cases In 1 Day
Influencer Who Did Toilet Licking Challenge Tests Positive of COVID-19