- 17-year-old Camila Baldasso tested positive of coronavirus. Her boyfriend Collin Ouellette, 19, promised he won’t leave her side.
- For the next 10 days, Collin sat outside Camila’s room for an hour or two so they can still talk, eat, and have fun together.
- Eventually, Camilla recovered from the virus and the two were happily reunited.
Teen couple Camila Baldasso and Collin Ouellette had the shock of their lives after learning that the former has contracted coronavirus. The pair went to get tested for COVID-19 and while she wasn’t feeling any symptoms, she ended up testing positive of the dreaded disease.
Camila, 17, had to be isolated so as not to spread the virus further. On the other hand, Collin, 19, promised he wouldn’t leave her no matter what.
“He was sad that we wouldn’t be able to see each other, but told me he’d be there for me the whole time,” shared Camila.
So what he eventually did is to sit outside her house 1 or 2 hours each day while she stayed quarantined in her room. They’d have casual conversations, some food, and even puzzles during their time together.
He didn’t mind the heat, the occasional light rain or even the mosquito bites. He was there every single day!
According to Camilla:
“He would tell me about his day and one night we looked up questions to ask your partner and we each answered about 100 questions.’
All the wait has worth it.
Fortunately, Camilla recovered after 10 days after testing negative. She immediately contacted Collin about it and he dropped by to see her that same day.
“When he pulled into the driveway, the first thing I did was give him the biggest hug on earth,” she said.
Watch this short video:
The couple’s heartwarming story gained viral attention on social media, with many labeling Collin as the “sweetest boyfriend ever.” Other commenters also said she’s so lucky to have him. “He’s an absolute keeper,” someone wrote.
Instagram Mom Gets Bashed For Wearing Expensive Outfits While Only Buying Cheap Clothes For Her Kids
“I am not tripping and ripping holes in brand new clothes.”
- Canadian mom-of-two Caitlin Fladager has been attacked by critics online for wearing expensive outfits while openly admitting she only buys cheap Walmart clothes for her children.
- The Instagram influencer eventually defended her choices and explained her real reasons in a lengthy post.
- According to Caitlin, she doesn't want to be that mother who often yells at kids whenever they mess up their new, branded clothes.
BBC Host Cooks Egg Fried Rice and Asians Are Outraged
Some say her process is disgusting!
- BBC Food host Hersha Patel showed how to egg fried rice and Asians couldn't help but be enraged.
- Many have since criticized her procedure, pointing out her "numerous mistakes."
- YouTube Uncle Roger posted a reaction video and it has also gone viral online.
Buffalo Leaves Hunter With Severe Injuries After Being Shot
When the hunter becomes the hunted…
- Chris McSherry, 35, was injured and left with a hole in the knee by a buffalo he shot.
- The source of the injuries were a now-dead buffalo that gored the hunter right before it succumbed to the shots.
- As of press time, McSherry is alive and well, although he has been on the receiving end of threats instead of well-wishes.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
The Lençóis Maranhenses National Park in Brazil
Kindergarten Teacher Moved From Class After His Tattoos Scared A Child
War Is Brewing Between Armenia and Azerbaijan As Disputed Territory Conflict Intensifies
Videos6 days ago
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
Travel7 days ago
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Sci/Tech6 days ago
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Travel7 days ago
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave