- Kristina Watts shared an awesome strategy on how to avoid tantrums and meltdowns when kids beg for toys while Christmas shopping
- This hack is just what parents need this season
Christmas is fast approaching and it’s time to think of gifts to give to people special in your life. For parents, it’s also the time when kids like to beg (and become more annoying than usual) for the toys they want to get. But one mom has already found the hack that parents found extremely helpful and decided to share it with the world.
Kristina Watts took to Facebook to post about her brilliant strategy on how to get kids to stop begging for toys during Christmas shopping. Apparently, many people thought it was a clever idea that her post has gone viral.
Her trick involves taking several photos of your kid posing with all the toys he or she wants.
If you’re a parent and you want to avoid the meltdowns that result from saying no to everything your child tells you he wants for Christmas, then get your camera out and consider this strategy. Watts wrote:
“Take a picture. It’s that simple.
Pause for a second, comment on the thing they’re pointing out, and say, ‘Let’s take a picture with it and send it to Santa so he knows you want it!’
Watts added that you can mix it up each time by being creative with your chosen recipient. You can either tell your kid you’re going to give it to Santa, to grandma or his/her favorite aunt.
Watts said that it works on her daughter Emmie every time. She would just smile in front of the camera, ask to see the photo, puts back the toy and walks away without meltdowns, tears and tantrums. A total parenting win-win!
Her daughter would forget about the whole thing in just minutes.
Watt’s strategy is indeed brilliant and many parents seem to agree. Her post received comments from parents all over, praising her for giving them the tip they needed.
What do you think of this idea? Do you have tips on how to avoid meltdowns from kids during Christmas gift shopping?
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
When done right, art makes a huge difference!
Beauty, as they say, is always in the eye of the beholder. We know that sounds really cliché but it's absolutely true, if you think about it.
Healthy Man Dies From Infection After Getting Licked By His Dog
You might want to rethink about those doggie kisses.
- The German patient complained of flu-like symptoms.
- He was healthy and he was not bitten by his dog yet was found to have carried the bacterium commonly found in cats and dogs.
- This was a very rare case of C. canimorsus infection but pet owners have been warned.
‘Heavy Metal Church’ Uses Rock Music To Preach About Christ
“Suits and ties are welcome but we encourage concert t-shirts.”
- The First Heavy Metal Church of Christ, as its name implies, uses heavy metal music to preach about Jesus Christ.
- The church, based in Dayton, Ohio, has attracted followers because of its unique approach to teaching Christianity.
- Everyone's welcome and people are even invited to wear their rock t-shirts.
Like Us On Facebook
CDC Is Now Encouraging All Americans To Wear Masks As Protection Against COVID-19
Couple Helps Out Health Workers By Producing Face Shields Using 3D Printing
The Earth Is Shaking Less Because of Coronavirus Lockdowns
Italy Grows Impatient With Lockdown, Civil Disturbance Seems To Be Brewing
Romantic Guy Uses Drone to Meet Girl from A Nearby Building and Their Quarantined Love Story’s The Sweetest
Ambulance Worker Gets Applauded By An Entire Street In Her Neighborhood
India’s Air Pollution Significantly Decreases Following Coronavirus Lockdown
Low-Income Parents Are Having A Hard Time Buying Baby Wipes, Diapers, and Formula Because of Hoarders