Connect with us


Man Throws Acid On Wife After She Gives Birth to a Girl, Not a Boy

Hope this imbecile gets what he deserves.

A horrific experience happened to a woman after her husband poured acid on him, as he gave birth to a girl. The man was reportedly expecting a boy, but things went south after learning the true gender of his kid. The incident, ironically, happened on International Women’s Day.

Siraj Biwi, 32, threw acid at his 25-year-old wife named Farah Biwi while she was asleep. The attack, confirmed by reports, was due to the fact that she failed to produce him a son and fulfill her dowry.

After failing to product a boy, Farah’s husband threw acid at her face.

Source: SWNS

Hailing from Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, Farrah acquired multiple burns on her face, stomach, and hands. She is currently under treatment in the town’s hospital.

The couple has been married for more than eight years. Heck, they have even produced two daughters. Unfortunately, it seems Siraj wants a boy this time. The authorities are still looking for him, with the intent to arrest and charge him with grievous hurt.

Apparently, Siraj has been domestically abusing Farah since time immemorial.

Source: SWNS

Farah claimed that her in-laws started to target her after the birth of their first girl. However, the harassment intensified as time passed by and things had gotten worse for her. Siraj’s family would pressure her, while he would frequently ask for money from her parents.

When Farah did not give in, Siraj and his family started beating her. This violence even continued after she gave birth to their second daughter.

Even Siraj’s family would pressure her, and things would get worse after giving birth to her second daughter.

Source: SWNS

She was quoted saying:

I was trying to live with the daily dose of torture and thinking about the well-being of my daughters – if I part ways from the man, who would provide for my two daughters and myself?

Farah admitted that she never thought Siraj would do such thing. She did not expect him to go to the extent of “pouring acid” on her. She said that she would never ever forgive him for what he did.

Her elder sister, Nusrat Jahan, added:

Farah was married to Siraj, a labor contractor, eight years ago. However, for the past year, differences between them had arisen after he started demanding dowry.

Currently, Farah is recovering in a hospital.

Source: SWNS

The birth of the second girl severed as the trigger for the latest incident. It is worth noting that Farah is not the first woman to have been attacked in such sick manner. In India alone, there were around 300 reports of acid attacks on women (though the Acid Survivors Trust International or ASTI believe that the attacks are over 1,000).

Tell Us What You Think


Filipino Spiritual Group Hacks Its Members With A Machete To Get Bulletproof Powers

The members are hacked with a sharp machete, without blood or wounds.

A controversial Filipino spiritual group has gained sudden fame online due to the fact that it hacks the members with a machete to get bulletproof powers. The photos of the men being hacked emerged online, showing how this ritual could ward off evil spirits, cure diseases and provide superhuman protection among its members.

The organization and the religious group called "Iron King" or locally known as "Haring Bakal", allows the leaders to perform a bloodless but painful ritual as an initiation for new members.

Continue Reading


Tragic Accident Shows People Violently Thrown After Ski Lift Spins Out of Control

Several skiers were injured, including a pregnant woman.

Going on a ski holiday sounds like a fun idea but for these people, it turned out to be a tragic experience instead. This incident recently happened in Georgia and it resulted to several skiers being injured as a result, among them was a pregnant woman.

Apparently, a chairlift malfunctioned and started spinning out of control, going backwards at double the speed so people weren’t able to get off to safety – and they were sent flying because of it.

Continue Reading


Man Dies After Head Gets Trapped In Cinema Seat

The victim suffered cardiac arrest after he panicked.

A man has recently met his demise – in a peculiar way – after his head was caught under an electric recliner chair. The unfortunate incident happened at a Vue Cinema located in Birmingham. The man, whose name was kept unknown, tried to retrieve his phone after dropping it between the Gold Class seats. Sadly, his head got stuck underneath a seat’s footrest.

The investigation courtesy of Environmental Health and Vue has already been launched. Witnesses say that the footrest was raised when the man tried to reach for his phone. But all of a sudden, it went down and caught his head in a trap.

Continue Reading