First, the Chinese woman who was swallowed whole by a defective escalator. Now, this.
After news of the Chinese woman who died when she fell into a defective escalator broke out, another accident involving an escalator occurred in China, this time involving a shopping mall cleaning staff.
The cleaning staff, identified only as 35-year-old Zhang, was busy cleaning and doing his daily duties in the shopping mall. CCTV footage shows that he was mopping the escalator rails when the unfortunate incident occurred.
Watch the shocking video below:
According to mall authorities, the accident occurred due to a misoperation of the escalator.
This incident follows a series of accidents involving malfunctioning escalators in China. After watching this, one cannot help but wonder about the safety and quality issues of escalators being used in the country.
What can you say about this issue? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Source: Huffington Post
After Watching This Freak Accident in China You May Not Want to Ride an Escalator Ever Again
Mother’s love prevails during a freak escalator accident in China.
“A mother, there to support you,
And hold you up whenever you need her.”
— Laurel Stephens
They say a mother’s love for her child cannot be compared to anything else in the world. Mothers always come to the rescue whenever their children need help, especially during dangerous situations. Such is the case of the mother in this video, who bravely risks her life for her child.
In the video that you are about to see, the mother and child are seen riding the escalator going up to another floor in a shopping mall in Jingzhou City, China. Little did they know that the seemingly innocuous escalator ride would result in a fateful parting....