Connect with us

News

Teen Dies After Getting Electrocuted by Cell Phone In Bath Tub

Madison Coe’s family is warning others never to use their cellphones while taking a bath.

Angela Beltran

Posted

(

)

A A A

The authorities are investigating the death of a 14-year-old girl in Texas who was electrocuted while taking a bath because she was using her cell phone. The family and friends of Madison Coe are mourning her untimely demise in an apparent mishap while taking a bath in the tub.

Madison died at her father’s house in New Mexico. According to the investigations, it’s either she was using the cell phone while plugged or she grabbed the cell phone while inside the tub.

Madison Coe, 14, an intelligent and active teenager.

Source: KCBD

According to her father, Zachary Coe, he knocked on the door to tell Madison it was time to get out. She responded, “Okay,” but after 20 minutes, she never went out. He knocked again, and there was no response. When he entered the bathroom, he found Madison unresponsive in the water. Her phone was plugged into the wall outlet.

Zachary is an emergency medical technician, and he did everything to save her daughter but unfortunately, it was already too late, People reported.

Zachary Coe and Madison Coe

Source: GoFundMe

Angela O’Guinn-Downs, the girl’s grandmother, told KCBD:

“There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone. And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened.”

The family thinks that the accident could happen to anyone and no one should be using their cellphones while they’re taking a bath.

O’Guinn-Downs added:

“This is such a tragedy that doesn’t need to happen to anyone else. And we want something good to come out of this as awareness of not using your cell phone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging.

“We need to be aware. We need to teach our children that electricity and water do not mix.”

Madison was a member of the band and she loved basketball.

Source: KCBD

Madison had just graduated 8th grade from Terra Vista Middle School. She was a basketball player and played tuba in the school’s band.

The family’s friend set up a GoFundMe page to help raise funds for Madison’s funeral. The page garnered more than half of their target donations.

View Comments

News

Georgia Restaurant Owner and Her Teenage Daughter Attacked Because of Cold Chicken

Irate customers went savage!

Avatar

Published

on

We’ve all had encounters with restaurant owners, managers, or servers at some point in our lives. Either the order took too long to arrive, the soup was too bland, or the waiter was being rude – these reasons made us speak to the people concerned and produced varying results. Most of the time, we accept whatever form of apology that the restaurant gave us and let the matter rest.

This couple in Georgia, they are not like most people. In this shocking report, they found something wrong with their order so they physically attacked the owner AND her teenage daughter. For real.

This mother and daughter were brutally attacked by customers because of cold chicken.

Continue Reading

News

Horrific Acid Attack Leaves Muslim Cousins With Life-Changing Injuries

The cousins suffered from life-changing injuries.

Angela Beltran

Published

on

Two cousins have been seriously injured after an acid attack in London. The life of Resham Khan, who was celebrating her 21st birthday and her cousin, Jameel Muhktar, 37, permanently changed in an instant as a result of an incident, dubbed as a hate crime.

In an interview with Jameel, however, that the incident was a result of Islamophobia, a term used when people show dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims.

Resham Khan, before and after the horrific acid attack in London.

Continue Reading

News

Polio-Stricken Chinese Boy Was Forced By Bullies to Eat Feces

This is so sick.

Avatar

Published

on

Bullying in any form is not acceptable, more so when it’s minors doing it to each other. Boys picking on the “weaker” kids in school has become so rampant that sometimes it’s impossible to avoid. Bullies picking on a seemingly normal and healthy kid is bad enough; them picking on someone with a disease or a handicap is a whole different level.

The bullying described in this news report involves a group of boys bullying a kid suffering from polio. This sounds bad already. The way they bullied the poor kid makes it even worse – they make him eat feces from the public toilet! The incident happened in Yanquing No.2 Middle School in Beijing. It was caught on video which quickly went viral in Chinese social media.

Here you can see the kid picking up feces from the squat toilet bowl and putting it in his mouth.

Continue Reading

Popular