Celebrities fascinate hundreds of millions of people around the world. The idea of dating, or even just knowing a star is but a distant dream — or is it?
We see these celebs as hard to reach, and we most of the times forget that they are just regular people like the rest of us. In fact, a lot of them have a pretty normal lifestyle before they became famous. Here are 30 times people realized they knew or dated celebrities in the past.
1. “My mom dated Adam Sandler in High School. Here are her prom pics.”
2. “So my mom dated Matt Le Blanc and she finally found a picture of them.”
3. “Just found these pics of Leo with my family… (he dated my aunt).”
4. “Found Michelle Obama in my uncle’s yearbook.”
5. “When my aunt dated Jamie Foxx and we called him uncle Jami.”
6. “My grandpa and The Black Dahlia (Elizabeth Short) 1945. He dated her and was and FBI suspect.”
7. “My cousin dated Matthew Mcconaughey in college.”
8. “My aunt knew Bradley Cooper in college, before he was famous.”
9. “My mom was childhood friend with John Travolta and we found a photo of my nana and him.”
10. “So my mom decided to tell me she dated John Legend secretly when I was 10.”
11. “My aunt dated Ashton Kutcher when he was young.”
12. “So my mom dated Woody Harrelson.”
13. “My aunt dated Jimmy Fallon.”
14. “My sister used to date Usher in high school and she is just now telling me.”
15. “My wife used to date “The Fonz” (Henry Winkler) on the late 70s.”
16. “My uncle is good friend with Queen Latifah.”
17. “My friend’s parents used to be friends with Drake’s parents. She found this picture and realized who the kid was (1989).”
18. “My sister dated Macho Man Randy Savage back in the 90’s. This is me with him.”
19. “Back when Ariana Grande and I ‘dated’ and did theater together.”
20. “My auntie and Tupac used to mess also.”
21. “I just found out a friend of mine went to high school with Zac Efron.”
22. “Kevin Hart went to my bro’s HS.”
23. “My aunt used to date Jay Z.”
24. “Turns out my mom dated Josh Hartnett in high school.”
25. “My mom had a thing with Blake Shelton a long time ago while my aunt dated his bass player.”
26. Someone found Ansel Elgort in their yearbook.
27. “My uncle and his best friend. Apparently he was some famous rapper back in the day.”
28. “My best friend’s mom went to high school with Josh Duhamel.”
29. “My daddy used to date [Tisha Campbell-Martin].”
30. “My mom and aunt were friends with Floyd [Mayweather].”
Celine Dion Slams Body Shamers After Shocking Weight Loss
Celine Dion told critics of her weight, she feels “sexier” than ever.
Celine Dion is shocking fans with her drastic weight loss. The iconic singer was photographed looking very skinny during Paris Fashion Week, leaving fans wondering if everything is okay with her health, and haters calling her out for her gaunt appearance.
However, the 50-year-old singer doesn’t care what anyone else has to say. In an interview, Dion addressed recent critics of her big weight loss and a new figure, and then she urged her fans to stop body-shaming her.
Ariana Grande Gets New Tattoo For ‘7 Rings’ But It Actually Means Something Else
Is anybody hungry for barbecue?
We all know that tattoos are a lifetime commitment. Ariana Grande is clearly pleased with the success of her single "7 Rings", so much so that she decided to get a tattoo to immortalize it. Unfortunately, the new ink doesn't exactly mean what she thought it does.
Grande got a tattoo in Japanese Kanji on her palm in honor of "7 Rings" reaching the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100. However, it looks like the "Thank U, Next" singer didn't do her research on getting the symbols right. Instead of representing the seven rings she wanted, her new ink actually means "Barbecue Grill."
The new "7 Rings" tattoo means ... well, not "7 Rings."
Netflix to Launch A ‘Baby Shark’ TV Series Soon
Parents, get ready to hear the song over and over again!
Thought the 'Baby Shark' craze is over by now? Well think again! According to recent reports, it looks like Netflix has picked up the song and will turn it into a television series.
While this bit of entertainment news will surely delight young children, we are not entirely sure how parents feel about it. I mean this just means we're going to hear the earworm of a song nonstop again once the show drops, right?