- MakeApp has a unique feature – it removes makeup from women’s photos.
- Some users tried the feature on Hollywood celebrities.
- The app has since received both positive and negative reactions from netizens.
Girls know this one secret: there are a bunch of great apps out there designed to take their looks to the next level. If a woman isn’t exactly satisfied with her makeup, for example, she can easily enhance her appearance with the use of the right photo-editing app. That way, all her social media selfies would still look appealing without having to re-do her makeup.
Interestingly, one particular app recently went viral online because of its capability to do the exact opposite: it actually removes makeup to show a person’s natural face. The controversial feature has since received mixed reactions from curious netizens.
Have you ever tried MakeApp?
Naturally, most of those who downloaded the app didn’t use the features on themselves but on other people. Case in point, some users ran the app on top Hollywood celebrities just to get a good idea of how they would look like if they’re not all dolled up.
The results, so far, have been somehow entertaining. Go check out the photos below!
Chloë Grace Moretz
While it can be quite refreshing to see popular personalities without the glitz and glamour if makeup, some netizens have nothing but bad remarks about the technology.
One commenter, for instance, bashed the app for its capability to “strip women of their makeup without their consent.” Another even went as far as describing it as “a plot to make men think all women are ugly.”
Well what do you think about this app, folks? Is this something you’d likely play around with on your phone or would you agree with the critics? Share your thoughts with us in the comment box!
Netflix Has A New Transformers Series – And It Looks Awesome!
“Transform and roll out!”
- Netflix has released the trailer for a new film series entitled Transformers: War for Cybertron (Siege).
- The chapter 1 of a 3-part saga, the new animated feature stars iconic characters Optimus Prime and Megatron.
- No release date has yet been mentioned, as of this writing.
Adele Flaunts Fit Figure As She Rocks Tight Gym Clothes
The “Hello” singer looks very different now!
- Singer-songwriter Adele has rapidly lost her weight, as evidenced by recent photos.
- A recent viral picture shows her wearing tight-fitting workout clothes, leaving a gym in Los Angeles.
- Fans are inspired by her massive weight loss and many are saying they are happy for the "Rolling In The Deep" star.
Marilyn Monroe’s Gorgeous Hideaway Mansion Now on Sale for $115M
It’s so huge you’ll feel like you have your own little suburb!
- If you're looking for a fancy new home, you might be interested in the famous Owlwood Estate.
- The gorgeous mansion that once belonged to the legendary Marilyn Monroe is currently on sale for $115 million.
- It has also played host to several celebrities including Jay-Z as well as Sonny Bono and Cher.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding