- MakeApp has a unique feature – it removes makeup from women’s photos.
- Some users tried the feature on Hollywood celebrities.
- The app has since received both positive and negative reactions from netizens.
Girls know this one secret: there are a bunch of great apps out there designed to take their looks to the next level. If a woman isn’t exactly satisfied with her makeup, for example, she can easily enhance her appearance with the use of the right photo-editing app. That way, all her social media selfies would still look appealing without having to re-do her makeup.
Interestingly, one particular app recently went viral online because of its capability to do the exact opposite: it actually removes makeup to show a person’s natural face. The controversial feature has since received mixed reactions from curious netizens.
Have you ever tried MakeApp?
Naturally, most of those who downloaded the app didn’t use the features on themselves but on other people. Case in point, some users ran the app on top Hollywood celebrities just to get a good idea of how they would look like if they’re not all dolled up.
The results, so far, have been somehow entertaining. Go check out the photos below!
Chloë Grace Moretz
While it can be quite refreshing to see popular personalities without the glitz and glamour if makeup, some netizens have nothing but bad remarks about the technology.
One commenter, for instance, bashed the app for its capability to “strip women of their makeup without their consent.” Another even went as far as describing it as “a plot to make men think all women are ugly.”
Well what do you think about this app, folks? Is this something you’d likely play around with on your phone or would you agree with the critics? Share your thoughts with us in the comment box!
Netflix Has A New Transformers Series – And It Looks Awesome!
“Transform and roll out!”
- Netflix has released the trailer for a new film series entitled Transformers: War for Cybertron (Siege).
- The chapter 1 of a 3-part saga, the new animated feature stars iconic characters Optimus Prime and Megatron.
- No release date has yet been mentioned, as of this writing.
Adele Flaunts Fit Figure As She Rocks Tight Gym Clothes
The “Hello” singer looks very different now!
- Singer-songwriter Adele has rapidly lost her weight, as evidenced by recent photos.
- A recent viral picture shows her wearing tight-fitting workout clothes, leaving a gym in Los Angeles.
- Fans are inspired by her massive weight loss and many are saying they are happy for the "Rolling In The Deep" star.
Marilyn Monroe’s Gorgeous Hideaway Mansion Now on Sale for $115M
It’s so huge you’ll feel like you have your own little suburb!
- If you're looking for a fancy new home, you might be interested in the famous Owlwood Estate.
- The gorgeous mansion that once belonged to the legendary Marilyn Monroe is currently on sale for $115 million.
- It has also played host to several celebrities including Jay-Z as well as Sonny Bono and Cher.
Like Us On Facebook
Online Shoppers Got Duped Into Buying Miniature Versions of Full-Size Products
Twin TikTok Stars Arrested for Bank Robbery “Pranks”
Video Captures The Exact Moment The Beirut Explosion Happened During A Wedding Photoshoot
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
A Troubled Ship And Gov’t Negligence Blamed To Have Caused The Monster Explosion in Beirut
Second Grader Gets Infected With COVID-19 After Attending First Day of Class in Georgia
- News3 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News5 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News7 days ago
Thousands March in Berlin to Protest Germany’s COVID-19 Restrictions
- Interesting6 days ago
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It