- Singer-songwriter Adele has rapidly lost her weight, as evidenced by recent photos.
- A recent viral picture shows her wearing tight-fitting workout clothes, leaving a gym in Los Angeles.
- Fans are inspired by her massive weight loss and many are saying they are happy for the “Rolling In The Deep” star.
We all know her as the voice behind smash-hit singles ‘Hello,” “Rolling In The Deep,” and “Someone Like You.” And if a mere mention of her name still brings to mind a plus-sized lady, you’re already late to the news. Adele, who is 31 years old, definitely looks like a different person now!
Recently spotted leaving a Los Angeles gym, the popular singer-songwriter was photographed wearing black workout clothes. The image eventually went viral on social media and everyone agrees: she’s rocking the attire pretty well.
According to a fan, Adele said she has shed “around 100 pounds.”
The British star’s amazing weight loss journey has become a source of inspiration for many, both fans and non-fans alike.
Netizens have been commenting that Adele looks “happier and healthier” these days.
So how did she actually achieve her new figure? In an article by the New York Post, we read that the award-winning celebrity hired a personal trainer and strictly followed the sirtfood diet, a type of diet that uses berries, dark chocolate, kale, red wine, and soy.
Go check out this report by CBS New York:
Hello from the other side?
Over the years, Adele has received numerous awards in the entertainment industry. Case in point, she took home her first Grammy in 2009 where she was awarded Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the track “Chasing Pavements.” So far, the singer has 15 Grammy wins out of 18 nominations, according to the award-giving body’s official website.
She also has won an Academy Award (Best Original Song for “Skyfall” in 2013) and 5 American Music Awards (Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist for 2011 and 2012, etc), among others.
Marilyn Monroe’s Gorgeous Hideaway Mansion Now on Sale for $115M
It’s so huge you’ll feel like you have your own little suburb!
- If you're looking for a fancy new home, you might be interested in the famous Owlwood Estate.
- The gorgeous mansion that once belonged to the legendary Marilyn Monroe is currently on sale for $115 million.
- It has also played host to several celebrities including Jay-Z as well as Sonny Bono and Cher.
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”
She made fun of the actor’s lip after calling him “oddly attractive.”
- The TV host made fun of the actor's lip during a segment of her show.
- Phoenix was not born with a cleft lip, but rather a nonsurgical scar.
- Football player Adam Bighill and other celebrities demanded Williams to issue a public apology.
Joker Is 2019’s Best Movie, Says IMDb
Would you agree?
- The fans have spoken - movie database IMDb has confirmed that Warner Bros' Joker is the best movie of 2019.
- The film, which stars actor Joaquin Phoenix is a story about Arthur Fleck, a comedian who suffers from mental illness, and how he later becomes the comicbook villain.
Like Us On Facebook
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
U.S. Now Leads the Number of Coronavirus Cases in the World
Service Dog in Training Serves as Stress Reliever for ER Doctors