There are a lot of daily inconveniences we all have grown so accustomed to that they simply fade into the background of our lives. Sure, things are being improved continuously but there’s still quite a few that need to be upgraded.
Some upgrades might not be the most glamorous things, but they could have a significant impact on your life. Here are 22 upgrades for everyday things we have always wanted.
1. Charging drawer.
2. A holder for your phone while you shop.
3. “This shopping cart at the supermarket near my house has a magnifying glass on it for reading the small print on labels.”
4. “Grandpa’s pillbox and bottle all in one.”
5. A vending machine that sells Wi-Fi codes that are valid for 24 hours. This exists in Germany.
6. Trajectory projection for a pool table.
7. Blurring the background in Skype.
8. “Autopilot saves my model 3 from an accident!”
9. “My grocery store uses LCD screens for their price stickers.”
10. Notebooks and pencils that you can use forever. Mother nature will thank you for this.
11. Sunglasses with stickers to show what face shape the style is recommended for.
12. Fee wireless chargers integrated into every seat in the airport.
13. This daycare center has a kid-sized door .
14. Ten-way USB adapter.
15. The Dog Mode by Tesla sets a comfortable temperature for your furry pal.
16. Escalator for carts.
17. Salt and pepper shaker.
18. “The shower head in the shower of my hotel room tells me the exact temperature of the water.”
19. Special bags to avoid cosmetic stain on clothing.
20. A technology that shows a 3D model of an object on a screen while using special glasses.
21. The Opté makeup printer only puts foundation with SPF in the necessary spots.
22. Shorts with a built-in makeup bag.
Which of these upgrades do you like the most? Let us know in the comment section below!
30 Brilliant Ideas That Should Be Applied Everywhere
#28 is too awesome!
Modern problems need modern solutions. With all our daily happenings, life had become much more complicated and sometimes when you happened to step out of your comfort zone, you would feel pretty hopeless.
Little tricks can be beneficial and can take away some of your everyday stress. Here are 30 brilliant ideas that should be applied everywhere.
1. A discreet way for victims to ask for help.
12 Money Saving Tips That Rich People Follow
Don’t be fooled! Real rich people don’t flood your social media feeds bragging about their lifestyle.
The media likes to paint a certain picture of what it means to be rich — huge mansions, expensive cars, luxurious items, and more. If you buy into that image, being rich may feel like an impossible dream.
But the truth is that most rich people live very normal lives. The only thing that sets them apart from those who are trying hard to be rich is that they live by a set of rules that help them manage their money. Here are 12 money saving tips that rich people follow.
1. They wait for a day to decide their purchase.
35 Inventions That Can Solve Your Bathroom Problems
I want #18 ASAP!
You may think your bathroom is fine just the way it is, but the truth is your bathroom could be way more awesome. Considering how people spend a lot of time in there, it's no surprise that the bathroom has proved an inspiration for innovation.
Bathrooms are havens of calm and places to pamper ourselves after a hard day, so it’s important that it would make us feel relaxed and comfortable. With that said, here are 35 amazing inventions that can solve your bathroom woes and make it interesting and useful at the same time.
1. A color-changing faucet to determine how clean your hands are.