Modern problems need modern solutions. With all our daily happenings, life had become much more complicated and sometimes when you happened to step out of your comfort zone, you would feel pretty hopeless.
Little tricks can be beneficial and can take away some of your everyday stress. Here are 30 brilliant ideas that should be applied everywhere.
1. The bathroom at my doctor’s office has a discreet way for victims of abuse, violence or human trafficking to get help.
2. A sign in the women’s bathroom for those who feel unsafe on a date.
3. “My local vet has a sign and a candle for when someone’s pet is dying.”
4. This park has a swing for wheelchair users.
5. These lines go up the wall and help drivers to park perfectly in between lanes.
6. A color blind viewer.
7. In Singapore, the elderly are given more time to pass through pedestrian when they show their identity card to the machine.
8. My mom’s 3D printed cast which even permits her to take a shower with it.
9. This toilet flushes by using a foot.
10. Hexagonal graph paper for Organic chemistry.
11. “My grocery store started selling overripe, discount bananas with a recipe for banana bread on the bag.”
12. A dish soap that lists the purpose of each ingredient.
13. A shop that gives you the options to have an assistant or to shop by yourself.
14. A Rubix cube for the blind.
15. Fire evacuation plans set at the ground level of a hotel. You would be able to see it even if the hallways if filled with smoke.
16. Washing your hands to flush toilet.
17. Supermarket trolleys with a map of the supermarket.
18. A stall for the dog outside a supermarket in Copenhagen.
19. This floor is perfectly flat but designed like this to stop people from running in the hallways.
20. A public bike stand with a built-in pump.
21. A bathroom that uses light to let you know if a stall is in use.
22. A CVS vending machine is full of medicine and hygiene products.
23. A car wash that has a gun for kids that shoots soap suds at the cars going into the car wash.
24. A business card for kids who are allowed to go to places by themselves.
25. A pizza box that can be torn in half and folded to create a smaller box for leftovers.
26. A car park in France that has soft barriers between parking spaces to stop people from scratching other cars.
27. The inside of a pizza box is a Tuxedo.
28. A menu card in an Italian restaurant that shows the way how each pizza would look like.
29. A classroom that has a mirror in front of Teacher’s counter so that students can see when he is cooking.
30. A shoe shop that has an area to test your new shoes, containing Lego.
Which of these brilliant ideas impressed you the most? Let us know in the comment section below!
12 Money Saving Tips That Rich People Follow
Don’t be fooled! Real rich people don’t flood your social media feeds bragging about their lifestyle.
The media likes to paint a certain picture of what it means to be rich — huge mansions, expensive cars, luxurious items, and more. If you buy into that image, being rich may feel like an impossible dream.
But the truth is that most rich people live very normal lives. The only thing that sets them apart from those who are trying hard to be rich is that they live by a set of rules that help them manage their money. Here are 12 money saving tips that rich people follow.
1. The 24-hour rule.
35 Inventions That Can Solve Your Bathroom Problems
I want #18 ASAP!
You may think your bathroom is fine just the way it is, but the truth is your bathroom could be way more awesome. Considering how people spend a lot of time in there, it's no surprise that the bathroom has proved an inspiration for innovation.
Bathrooms are havens of calm and places to pamper ourselves after a hard day, so it’s important that it would make us feel relaxed and comfortable. With that said, here are 35 amazing inventions that can solve your bathroom woes and make it interesting and useful at the same time.
1. This faucet changes color depending on how clean your hands are.
20 Brilliant People Who Can Solve Any Kind Of Problem
#16 cracks me up!
Problems occur every single day and everybody experience it. The difference, however, is how you deal with the situation.
No, the world is not ganging up on you. Problems, just like most things, are constant. Fortunately, these troubles can be solved one way or another. In fact, there are a lot of people on this list that are dealing with worse situations than you, but they didn’t let it ruin their day. Here are 20 brilliant people who are ninjas of problem-solving.
1. A genius bumper savior. It could make you smile, too.