Modern problems need modern solutions. With all our daily happenings, life had become much more complicated and sometimes when you happened to step out of your comfort zone, you would feel pretty hopeless.
Little tricks can be beneficial and can take away some of your everyday stress. Here are 30 brilliant ideas that should be applied everywhere.
1. A discreet way for victims to ask for help.
2. A helpful sign in the women’s bathroom.
3. “My local vet has a sign and a candle for when someone’s pet is dying.”
4. A swing for those in wheelchairs.
5. Parkin lines that go up the wall.
6. A viewer for color-blind people.
7. Elderly in Singapore san show their I.D. to be given more time to pass through pedestrian.
8. 3D printed cast .
9. Flushing the toilet using your foot.
10. made specifically for Organic chemistry.
11. “My grocery store started selling overripe, discount bananas with a recipe for banana bread on the bag.”
12. A detailed list on dish soap sticker.
13. Shopping with an option.
14. Rubic’s cube for the blind.
15. Fire evacuation plans place at the ground level when you had to crawl and find your way out.
16. The water you use for washing your hands is used to flush the toilet.
17. Maps in supermarket trolleys.
18. A dog stall outside a supermarket.
19. This flat floor is designed this way to stop people from running in the hallways.
20. A bike stand with pump.
21. Green means available and red means taken.
22. A vending machine of medicine and hygiene products.
23. Kids can shoot soap suds at the car wash.
24. A card for kids that explains they’re not lost or neglected.
25. A pizza box that can be folded and torn in half.
26. Soft barriers between parking spaces.
27. As if we need more reason to buy pizza.
28. The menu has a picture of each of the pizza sold in the establishment.
29. A mirror in front of Teacher’s counter.
30. A spot to test out your shoes.
Which of these brilliant ideas impressed you the most? Let us know in the comment section below!
12 Money Saving Tips That Rich People Follow
Don’t be fooled! Real rich people don’t flood your social media feeds bragging about their lifestyle.
The media likes to paint a certain picture of what it means to be rich — huge mansions, expensive cars, luxurious items, and more. If you buy into that image, being rich may feel like an impossible dream.
But the truth is that most rich people live very normal lives. The only thing that sets them apart from those who are trying hard to be rich is that they live by a set of rules that help them manage their money. Here are 12 money saving tips that rich people follow.
1. They wait for a day to decide their purchase.
35 Inventions That Can Solve Your Bathroom Problems
I want #18 ASAP!
You may think your bathroom is fine just the way it is, but the truth is your bathroom could be way more awesome. Considering how people spend a lot of time in there, it's no surprise that the bathroom has proved an inspiration for innovation.
Bathrooms are havens of calm and places to pamper ourselves after a hard day, so it’s important that it would make us feel relaxed and comfortable. With that said, here are 35 amazing inventions that can solve your bathroom woes and make it interesting and useful at the same time.
1. A color-changing faucet to determine how clean your hands are.
20 Brilliant People Who Can Solve Any Kind Of Problem
#16 cracks me up!
Problems occur every single day and everybody experience it. The difference, however, is how you deal with the situation.
No, the world is not ganging up on you. Problems, just like most things, are constant. Fortunately, these troubles can be solved one way or another. In fact, there are a lot of people on this list that are dealing with worse situations than you, but they didn’t let it ruin their day. Here are 20 brilliant people who are ninjas of problem-solving.
1. Those weird chicken toys finally have a purpose.
Like Us On Facebook
Shoplifter Gets Arrested After Wearing ‘I Pooped Today’ Shirt Twice
17-Year-Old Identified As Mastermind Behind Massive Twitter Attack That Hacked Accounts of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Barack Obama
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
- Interesting5 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- News5 days ago
Alabama and Florida Residents Report Receiving Mysterious Seed Packets from China
- OMG5 days ago
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
- News7 days ago
Vietnam To Evacuate 80,000 People After 3 Residents Test Positive of Coronavirus