Having a tiny apartment can be a good thing. In fact, tiny homes have achieved popularity these past several years among homeowners because they’re cheaper and easier to maintain. You just need to organize it right to make your modest residence become perfectly suitable for living, working, and everything else you want to do.
Whether you’re attempting to make the most of a small space or simply want to increase the functionality of your home, there are plenty of ways to minimize clutter and maximize utility in style. Here are 16 clever ideas that can save a lot of space in a tiny apartment.
1. Convertible types of furniture.
2. Replace your coffee table with an end table.
3. Hang your bike..
4. Reduce the number of pieces of your cups, plates, bowls, etc.
5. Hang a couple of doors to divide space.
6. Hang other items rather than bulking them up inside the drawer.
7. Organization is the key.
8. Install a slide out kitchen cabinet for your spices and sauces.
9. Choose a machine that offers bother washing and drying.
10. Use the space under your bed as a storage area.
11. Remove cabinet doors for a more open space.
12. Opt for a light-colored theme to make your apartment appear bigger.
13. Put a fake wall or hang a curtain behind your bed to make your own walk-in closet.
14. A mini fridge is a better option.
15. Add mirrors for an illusion of a wider space.
16. Build a loft to make use of all the space in the room.
Even the tiniest homes have plenty of room to expand. You see, everything has a solution. You just need to know what’s best for your space.
Just because you’re living in a tiny apartment, that doesn’t mean that you can not live comfortably. The possibilities are endless if you use your imagination!
25 Zip Tie Hacks That Can Help You Save Time And Money
I’ve never thought of #4 before.
Zip ties have infinite uses. People usually used them for tying things up, but their purpose is definitely more than just grouping objects together.
Zip ties were invented for a different purpose in the 1950s, but they quickly became a staple item in every household. They are inexpensive, strong, and very easy to use. Here are 25 easy zip tie hacks that can help you save time and money.
1. Keeps your luggage safe and secured.
Writing Aid Grip Teaches Kids How To Hold A Pencil Correctly
Help kids quickly learn the correct position for writing.
Learning to hold a pencil in the correct way is essential for preschoolers. While this it's okay for toddlers to hold their pencils, crayons, and colored pens in a fist, the bigger kids should know the right and proper way. However, it's not that easy to teach them to hold their pencil with their thumb and pointer finger especially when they're used to hold it in a different way.
Luckily, there's a product in the market that will teach kids how to hold a pen properly as early as possible. The product is perfectly called the “Pencil Grips.”
12 Money Saving Tips That Rich People Follow
Don’t be fooled! Real rich people don’t flood your social media feeds bragging about their lifestyle.
The media likes to paint a certain picture of what it means to be rich — huge mansions, expensive cars, luxurious items, and more. If you buy into that image, being rich may feel like an impossible dream.
But the truth is that most rich people live very normal lives. The only thing that sets them apart from those who are trying hard to be rich is that they live by a set of rules that help them manage their money. Here are 12 money saving tips that rich people follow.
1. They wait for a day to decide their purchase.