Having a tiny apartment can be a good thing. In fact, tiny homes have achieved popularity these past several years among homeowners because they’re cheaper and easier to maintain. You just need to organize it right to make your modest residence become perfectly suitable for living, working, and everything else you want to do.
Whether you’re attempting to make the most of a small space or simply want to increase the functionality of your home, there are plenty of ways to minimize clutter and maximize utility in style. Here are 17 clever ideas that can save a lot of space in a tiny apartment.
1. Rely on convertibles.
2. Ditch your coffee table for an end table.
3. Hang your bike to avoid tripping.
4. Reduce your china to the minimum amount of pieces.
5. Want to divide your space? Hang a couple of doors.
6. Use your walls to hang what’s taking up too much space.
7. Assign a place for everything; order is the key to a practical and more spacious home.
8. Invest in a slide out kitchen cabinet.
9. Get a washer/dryer.
10. Transform the space under your bed into a storage area.
11. Remove your cabinet doors.
12. Light colors make your apartment look more spacious.
13. Create your own walk-in closet by putting a fake wall or hanging a curtain behind your bed.
14. Use a mini-fridge for you and your partner.
15. Decorate with a mirror to give the illusion of a wider space.
16. Build a loft to multiply the space.
17. Box in your bed to create a new space under and next to it.
Think you don’t have enough storage in your home? If there’s a nook or cranny not being used, then there’s plenty of room to expand.
You see, everything has a solution. Just because you’re living in a tiny apartment, that doesn’t mean that you can not live comfortably. The possibilities are endless if you use your imagination!
25 Zip Tie Hacks That Can Help You Save Time And Money
I’ve never thought of #4 before.
Zip ties are just one of those things that seem to have an infinite amount of uses. Obviously, they’re good for tying groups of objects together, but that can mean so many things.
Zip ties were invented in 1958 for the purpose of corralling wiring on airplanes. Since that time, zip ties have found their way into many different industries because they’re inexpensive, easy to use, and surprisingly strong. Here are 25 easy zip tie hacks that can help you save time and money.
1. Secure your luggage.
Writing Aid Grip Teaches Kids How To Hold A Pencil Correctly
Help kids quickly learn the correct position for writing.
Learning to hold a pencil correctly is an important skill for preschoolers. Truth be told, many young children come to school still holding their pencil in a fist. While this is okay for toddlers who are just learning how to color, preschoolers and kindergarteners should be able to hold their pencil with their thumb and pointer finger.
Pencil grip is one of those things that is really hard to re-teach if kids initially learn it incorrectly. Thankfully, there’s a product in the market that could teach your kids how to hold a pencil properly, and it’s called, well, what else? “Pencil Grips.”
12 Money Saving Tips That Rich People Follow
Don’t be fooled! Real rich people don’t flood your social media feeds bragging about their lifestyle.
The media likes to paint a certain picture of what it means to be rich — huge mansions, expensive cars, luxurious items, and more. If you buy into that image, being rich may feel like an impossible dream.
But the truth is that most rich people live very normal lives. The only thing that sets them apart from those who are trying hard to be rich is that they live by a set of rules that help them manage their money. Here are 12 money saving tips that rich people follow.
1. The 24-hour rule.