- A young woman is using her unique feature to become a social media influencer.
- Amazingly, she is already getting millions of followers and earning up to $100,000 per year!
There is little doubt that you need to have something special to be a successful social media influencer. Interestingly, that’s exactly what one woman has and she isn’t shy about sharing her unusual feature. Apparently, this lady has an extremely long tongue and it’s helping her earn up to $100,000 a year!
Mikayla Saravia is a 21-year-old resident of West Palm Beach in Florida who is gaining attention because of her unbelievably long tongue. At 6.5 inches, that tongue is large enough to become its own celebrity. So it’s no surprise that Saravia is using it to earn some major cash.
Saravia discovered that her tongue was much longer than average when she was younger and it didn’t take long before it had people interested. To promote her unusual trait, Saravia started an Instagram account that currently boasts over two million followers. In addition to that, she also maintains an official YouTube channel.
So how exactly does Saravia earn so much money with the help of her tongue? The young woman reportedly gets paid between $900 and $3,000 for sharing photos and videos of her licking various foods. It’s a strange job but someone has to do it – and it can be said Saravia is very good at what she does.
Interestingly, there are other ways that Saravia is making use of her tongue. The Instagram model decided to cosplay as Venom after the release of the Tom Hardy film. After all, the symbiote-infected Eddie Brock has an unusually long tongue as well so it’s the perfect cosplay for Saravia her to try.
What do you think of Saravia’s unusually long tongue? Sound off in the comments below.
Colorful Glitter Balls is the Latest Fashion Trend for Dogs
The said trend has sparked mixed reactions among netizens.
- Pet owners are now putting glitters on their dog-balls as an added "bling-bling".
- This latest fashion trend was noticed by North Carolina-based Royal Paws Pet Salon.
- Owners should not be worried because the glitters are edible, so it is safe for your dogs to lick their testicles.
- Netizens, however, has had mixed reactions about it.
Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor Who Tries To Make Her Cry
Sick of this world since day 1!
- Baby Isabela Pereira de Jesus was recently born in a hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Photograper Rodrigo Kuntsmann was around to capture the moment and one of his snapshots went viral.
- The hilarious image features the baby girl seemingly frowning at the doctor who was trying to make her cry.
“Strong Sperm” In Public Pools Could Get Ladies Pregnant, Claims Indonesian Official
Not surprisingly, the official ended up getting bashed by netizens.
- An Indonesian official warned ladies that swimming in a public pool with men may result to pregnancy.
- She claims "the indestructible sperm" released by "sexually-excited men" in pools get ladies pregnant even without penetration.
- Memes about her "ridiculous claim circulated"on Indonesian social media and the public asked the government to fire her.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding