Success stories are always inspiring. They motivate us to reach for the stars and work on our dreams, especially if they’re about regular folks like most of us. If others can do it, then we can probably do it, too, right?
The reality, of course, is that things can be very challenging along the way. And not everyone who takes the sprint eventually make it to the finish line. It takes hard work, discipline, and a hell lot of persistence.
Take it from these people who have never given up on their own goals – regardless of their age!
Melissa Hunter, a writer and producer for Disney+ and Netflix shows, issued a call on Twitter, asking middle-aged people to share their “big breaks” in life.
It didn’t take too long before the post went viral as Melissa eventually received numerous responses online. And oh boy, the many of the tweets are truly awesome! The thread definitely proved that there are a lot of ‘late bloomers’ who still have their eyes on the prize. And fortunately, their efforts are paying off. The long wait was really worth it after all!
Check out some of the most inspiring middle-age success tweets and may we all realize that, yes, it’s never too late to chase our dreams.
So what’s your excuse?
She’s actually pretty good!
Congrats to this man!
If this doesn’t inspire you, we don’t know what else will.
Just a “regular human.”
“Lots of life to live.” Love this one!
Following one’s passion leads to the best treasures.
Kudos for taking control of your own life!
All the rejection did not stop her.
If you’ve read this far, we’re sure you’ve also, like us, developed deeper appreciation and admiration for all these courageous individuals who gamely took the plunge despite the risks.
Life is short. Let’s make our days count.
112-Year-Old Japanese is the Oldest Man in the World, Says His Secret is Always Smiling and Not Getting Angry
He loves his sugar and still snacks on custards and cream puffs!
- Chitetsu Watanabe, 112, loves sugar and still enjoys treats such as custards and cream puff fillings.
- He worked in a sugar company and later served in the military during World War II.
- He was an active gardener even after retirement, stopping only when he turned 104.
Mom Breaks Down In Tears After Seeing Deceased Daughter in Virtual Reality
“Mom, where have you been? I miss you a lot, mom.”
- South Korean broadcaster MBC released a documentary called 'Meeting You.'
- The said show featured Jang Ji-Sung, a mom of 4 who lost her 7-year-old daughter to haemochromatosis in 2017.
- The two reunited through the use of virtual reality technology.
- The heartwarming video went viral on social media.
India’s ‘Garbage Cafe’ Offers Free Food in Exchange for Trash
The plastic waste will then be used in building better roads!
- India has opened its first 'garbage cafe' and it's all for a good cause.
- The new establishment will provide free food to anyone who brings in a kilo of trash.
- In turn, the plastic waste will be used to build better roads around the city.
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie