Connect with us

OMG

Man Swallows AirPod While Sleeping, Still Uses It After Pooping It Out

What a reunion it was.

After accidentally ingesting one of his AirPods in his sleep, a Taiwanese man proudly announced that he was able to retrieve and use it again after pooping it back out. A man identified by the surname Xu shared that he fell asleep with his AirPods in his ears but woke up unable to find the right earbud anywhere.

He claims that when he tried the locate the piece, he heard a sound coming out of his belly. He eventually realized what had happened and rushed to the hospital.

He said:

“I could hear the ‘beep, beep’ sound, which seemed to follow me around the room.”

After searching his room thoroughly he realized that the sound was coming from inside his stomach and it suddenly dawned on him that he swallowed his AirPod.

Although he felt fine and was not in any discomfort, Xu was worried so he went to the Kaohsiung Municipal United Hospital where doctors performed an X-ray on him and confirmed that the AirPod was in his stomach. The doctors then gave him a laxative to stimulate his bowel movement and poo out the Airpod.

If it did not appear naturally, they said that Xu needed to surgery for it as it was currently passing through his digestive system, which is quite dangerous.

Fortunately for Xu, the AirPod resurfaced when he relieved himself the next day. He was forced into a foul-smelling search but was able to pick out the device and found that it was still intact.

To his surprise, the headphone was still working after giving it a quick rinse.

Xu said:

“The battery was still at 41 percent! It was incredible.”

Apple has never made any announcement that AirPods are waterproof and they have always maintained that the AirPods should be kept away from any liquids, but this seems like good news for the users of the wire-free headsets.

OMG

Dad Ignores Warning Signs, Dangles His Son Dangerously Close To 400-ft Cliff’s Edge

As parents, it’s definitely our duty to take good care of our children. Of course, that responsibility includes protecting them from any potential harm.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Father Shares Scary Video Of Son’s Reflection In Mirror

Warning: Don’t watch this video at night!

Mirrors are an essential part of daily life. But when you really think about them, they’re actually pretty creepy. There’s something weird about an object that allows you to see a perfect reflection of yourself, mimicking everything that you do.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Girl Gets Choked By Feathers While Biting Into McDonald’s Chicken

“A chicken wing overgrown with feathers was fried and then sold, to be sent straight into a child’s mouth!”

A mom was furious after her daughter choked on feathers that were still attached to a McDonald's fried chicken wing. Outraged, she claimed that her little one coughed up a ball of fluff after they had ordered the fast food to their home in Beijing, China.

...

Continue Reading