- New details about ‘James Bond 25’ reveal that Lashana Lynch will play the new 007.
- The ‘Captain Marvel’ star is taking on the new codename after Daniel Craig’s James Bond retires from the Secret Service.
- People certainly are surprised that there is finally a female 007.
The next Bond film is set to be completely different from its predecessors. James Bond 25 will reportedly introduce a new 007 and she will be played by Captain Marvel star Lashana Lynch.
The still-untitled James Bond movie will still feature Daniel Craig as the British spy. However, there will be a new character who will take on the 007 codename and M has chosen a beautiful black woman to become the special agent. The reassigning of the codename certainly confirms that Bond has retired since the events in the previous film Spectre.
Lashana Lynch is the new 007.
The shocking news comes from a source close to the movie who shared some interesting details about how the new 007 will be revealed.
“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says ‘Come in 007’, and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman.
“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,” the source said.
The plot twist certainly confirms that James Bond decided to leave the Secret Service which frees up his codename 007 for a brilliant new agent. However, it looks like M will be asking Bond to come out of retirement to complete a mission with Lashana Lynch’s character Nomi.
Daniel Craig is still James Bond in the upcoming film.
Lashana Lynch certainly left a lasting impression for her portrayal of Carol Danvers’ best friend Maria Rambeau in Captain Marvel. Fans can soon get to see her in action once again in James Bond 25.
James Bond 25 also stars Rami Malek, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear, Ben Whishaw, and Ana de Armas. It has been revealed that Christoph Waltz and Léa Seydoux will reprise their Spectre roles as Ernst Stavro Blofeld and Dr. Madeleine Swann, respectively. The movie will premiere on April 8, 2020.
Disney Casts Halle Bailey As Ariel In ‘The Little Mermaid’ Remake
Meet the new Little Mermaid!
- The House of Mouse has confirmed that Grown-ish star Halle Bailey will play the love-struck mermaid in the live-action reboot.
- The role was initially being offered to 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' actress Zendaya.
- Not surprisingly, some people initially thought that Academy Award winner Halle Berry had been cast as Ariel.
Henry Cavill Reveals First Look At Geralt Of Rivia In New Netflix Series ‘The Witcher’
Are you ready for ‘The Witcher’ on Netflix?
- Henry Cavill has just unveiled the first promo images from his new Netflix series 'The Witcher'.
- The pictures show Cavill as Geralt of Rivia as well as Freya Allan as Ciri and Anya Chalotra as Yennefer.
- The highly anticipated series is expected to premiere on Netflix this fall.
Critics Are Saying Toy Story 4 is Racist For Having “No Black Lead Characters”
She also accused the movie of being “anti-feminist.”
- Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 4 is being slammed by critics for allegedly lacking diversity.
- According to a writer, the movie is racist and anti-feminist.
- Fans are defending the film, reminding haters that it's a children's movie about talking toys.
Like Us On Facebook
China Sells Fake COVID-19 Test Kits To Spain and Czech Republic
The World Has A New Pollution Problem: Improperly-Disposed Face Masks!
U.S. Now Has The World’s Most Number of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
Influencer Who Did Toilet Licking Challenge Tests Positive of COVID-19
Coronavirus May Last in Europe For About 2 Years, Says Chinese Expert
China to End Lockdown on Wuhan Starting April 8
Our Modern Heroes: The Many Faces Of Health Workers Fighting Against Coronavirus
Senator Positive of COVID-19 Breached Quarantine, Went Partying And Barged Into Hospital