- Hollywood actress Brie Larson has officially launched her own YouTube channel.
- Her first video features some of her favorite YouTubers.
- Larson said she wants to use the platform to “express (herself) personally.”
Fans of superhero movies know her as Captain Marvel of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Now actress Brie Larson is taking on a new journey in the world of social media – as a YouTuber.
This time, however, she isn’t surrounded by Hollywood celebrities but some of her most favorite content creators from the said video streaming site. And it resulted to a wonderful and memorable first video for her channel.
First upload and she’s got lots of support from YouTube stars!
Entitled “So, I made a decision…”, Brie’s first upload on the channel sees her having casual but honest conversations with some of the platform’ spopular video makers such as ASAPScience, Connor Franta, Juanpa, Karina Garcia, Kelly Stamps, Lily Singh, Michelle Khare, and Swoozie, among others. The actress’ mom and grandmother also made an appearance in the video.
She asked them for advice and pointers about what she could do for her channel as a beginner.
We also get to learn more about her as she revealed that she’s an avid gamer – she loves Fortnite and Animal Crossing. Plus she also mentioned she “used to make movies in my garage as a kid every summer.”
A new adventure for Captain Marvel…
The Oscar-award winning star said she decided to create her own channel because she has learned a lot from watching other YouTubers and now she’s hoping she could likewise use her voice to send relevant messages out there.
As she puts it:
“This is the place to talk about things that are important and that matter. It doesn’t mean that there isn’t also silly content, that there’s ways for me to express myself personally, but there will also be deep conversations, anti-racist rhetoric, inclusive content.”
Watch the video here and see for yourself:
So far, her first video upload has since gained mixed reactions with over 38,000 likes and 11,000 dislikes.
Newest PlayStation 5 Game “Stray” Allows You To Play A Mystery-Solving Cat
Un-fur-tunately, you won’t be playing Stray until 2021.
- BlueTwelve Studio has released a teaser of their newest PlayStation 5 game called "Stray".
- Stray is a mystery-solving cat lost in the cyber world of a "long-forgotten city".
- Stray will be available in 2021, while the PS5 will be released later this year.
Fans React After Kristen Stewart Gets Cast As Princess Diana for Upcoming Film
Can she portray the Princess of Wales? Some fans are in doubt!
- Hollywood star Kristen Stewart has officially been cast as Princess Diana for an upcoming movie.
- Royal fans, however, are not happy about it saying the actress is a "terrible choice."
- Director Pablo Larrain defended that Stewart has everything it takes to be a "strong lead."
10 Sci-Fi Visual Effects That Changed The Game for Moviemakers
Is there any better way to pay our tribute to the visual effects industry than going back to the sci-fi movies that started them all?
As a genre, science fiction (sci-fi) has always been about pushing the boundaries of storytelling by exploring modern scientific concepts both in our world and in different planets. In films, these ideas have become the driving force behind filmmakers to create groundbreaking visual effects to make their stories more convincing.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’