When you gotta go, you gotta go. But what if your supposed place of respite makes you a tad uncomfortable?
- COMFORTABLE AND LUXURIOUS – The Genteele bath mat is filled with soft and comfortable polyurethane memory foam and outer material is super soft and cozy coral velvet feel microfiber. Never have you been able to step right out of the bath or shower onto a cloud! Thicker and better constructed than most other brands. Great for bathroom, vanity, vacation home, master bathroom, kids bathroom, guest suite. Great gift idea for all occasions, Christmas, Wedding, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentines.
- A BREEZE! - MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use chlorine or bleach. Tumble dry on low heat or lay to air dry. Color will not fade. Color will stay nice and vibrant for years to come no matter how many times they’ll be washed and dried!
- NON SLIP AND ABSORBENT – The Genteele Bath Mat Rug is backed with PVC dots to prevent shifting and skidding and that will hold up for years to come, unlike other brands where the rubber backing tends to wear and peel off after a number of washes. Do not place mat on wet surface. Make sure floors are dry underneath the rug to prevent the rug from slipping.
- MULTI PURPOSE USE – A Genteele elegant bath mat rug can be used at tub-side, front of the sink, or at any place in your home where you want support and warmth on your toes! And from a design viewpoint, this rug can make a significant difference in the overall color scheme of your bathroom scheme or coordinate with towels and other bathroom décor or accessories.
- GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! Life time warranty by Genteele. If you are not satisfied with your rug or if you decide that this is not for you, then please do not hesitate and reach out to us through Amazon at any time for either a refund or replacement.
Restrooms are a lifesaver in the stickiest of situations – that is if they’re pristine, complete with toilet paper, and have the right water pressure. But we can’t have it all, as you probably already know. And in times when we just can’t put off our business for later, we have no choice but to suck it up – no matter how gross or perplexing the structure may be. Just take a look at the ones below.
1. A little cheeky, if you know what I mean.
2. At least it has a cushioned seat?
3. It’s not the toilet’s fault you’re too tall.
4. Good on her for being such a trooper.
5. That’s a tall order.
6. No matter what happens, don’t look down.
7. Pro tip: Just close your eyes.
8. Fit for a king.
9. I mean, how do you even?
10. It’s probably not sanitary to touch that.
11. Watch out for Peeping Toms!
12. Weird placement but, hey, to each his own.
13. Not so bad, eh?
14. We applaud the resourcefulness!
15. No TP shortage ever again.
16. I mean, how?
17. Again, please tell me how.
18. Just make it quick.
19. It is a throne after all.
20. Er, need some company?
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big Kind of the Story of My Life
- Adams, Scott (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 12/30/2014 (Publication Date) - Portfolio (Publisher)
21. Yay, pee party!
22. No shrub? No problem.
23. Does anyone ever go here?
24. Use the Force.
25. You know you’ve reached a whole new level in your relationship when…
Which of these restroom fails cracked you up (or grossed you out) the most? Let’s hear it in the comments section!
Twin Toddlers Escape from Their Cribs at Night to Discuss Life and Have a Wrestling Party
Of course, mom and dad had to interrupt their little midnight party.
Nanny cams have become a necessity in modern homes. Although nothing beats being physically around your children, it certainly helps to know what they're up to via these cameras.
Nanny cam footage can be a treasure trove of internet gems, too, like this video of twin toddlers Andrew and Ryan wreaking havoc around their room in the middle of the night.
Everything looks well and peaceful until one of the twins escapes from his crib.
Funny Dad of Four Daughters Gets Hilariously Real about His Parenting Life on Instagram
You have to follow this Instadad, stat!
In social media, filters don't only apply to photo editing. Most people choose to showcase only the good stuff on their social media accounts, leaving others feeling bad about themselves and their "boring" lives. Yes, we've been there, too.
And then comes Simon Hooper, also known as @father_of_daughters on Instagram. This one's a no-nonsense dad, who shows the world what being an outnumbered father of four daughters is really like - a riot.
Hooper told HuffPost:
Hilarious Webcomic Shows What Life Would Be Like If Your Boss Were A Cat
Business Cat’s assistant deserves an award!
Love them or hate them, cats are incredible creatures. They are beautiful, independent, and endearing - even when they're being aloof. It's no wonder the Internet is fascinated with them. Artist Tom Fonder also has an affinity for our feline friends, so much so that he created a webcomic called The Adventures of Business Cat.
The webcomic follows the (mis)adventures of the world's most powerful cat CEO. Business Cat (BC for short) juggles managing a multi-billion dollar corporation with staring outside windows and napping on top of keyboards.
Check out the hilarious comics below:
Brazilian Priest Opens Church for Stray Dogs So They Can Find New Homes
Rare Half-Male, Half-Female Songbird Discovered in Pennsylvania
YouTuber David Dobrik Surprises His Friends By Bringing Borat To Them
AstraZeneca’s Oxford Covid-19 Vaccine Reveals Promising Results
The Pyramid of North Dakota
Loyal Dog Spends TEN HOURS Waiting By The Window For Owner To Come Home
Wind-Powered Super Cargo Ship That Can Carry 7000 Cars Is Being Developed
The Flaming Lips Holds Concert with the Band and Audience Inside Plastic Bubbles
OMG6 days ago
Fishermen Baffled After Catching One-Eyed Baby Shark
People6 days ago
61-Year-Old Dad Wears Skirts And Heels Daily To Break Gender Stereotypes
Interesting4 days ago
Can You Find The 7 Hidden Letters In This Colorful Square Brain Teaser?
Funny5 days ago
Reddit Thread Shows The Most Hilarious Occupational Mishaps Ever