Whether you come from a big family or a small one, you have to admit that there’s a special bond that you share with your siblings. They’re your partner in crime, best friend, worst enemy, greatest rival, and more.
So to appreciate your sibling even more, here are some photos you’ll definitely want to look at together for a good laugh.
1. How could you?
2. Great! Now we’re both in trouble. Happy now?
3. Do these even work? If anything, the physical closeness might just make you want to throw in a few more punches!
4. We all have that one sibling who, for the life of him, can’t come up with a good comeback.
5. We thought we were being slick but we were as subtle as a flying brick.
6. Ah, the perks of having a sibling… Unless you get on their bad side.
7. I called shotgun first!
8. How many times have you had to say, “I’m telling mom!” while picking up the phone?
9. Thanks a lot!
10. Same goes with the toilet, the remote, the sink, the console…
11. There’s a full pantry of groceries, but there never seems to be enough for you and your siblings.
12. Having a sibling really brings out the most creative threats.
14. Even worse if they sing off-key or with wrong lyrics or both!
15. Even if you bought it, even if it was given to you.
16. It’s usually the first one to cry.
17. It’s a never-ending battle.
18. The snooping hardly ever paid off, but you liked snooping around anyways.
19. When their brows start to furrow and that first whimper gets out, you know you need to do some damage control!
20. We don’t even look alike!
21. But it’s miiiiiiiiiiine!
22. “Stop annoying your brother!” “I’m not even doing anything!”
23. Aw hell naw!
There’s nothing like a good sibling love-hate relationship to make life just a little more interesting. Share this with your sibling, and see how many of these you can relate to!
Woman Posts Washing Machine Review And Accidentally Exposes Herself In The Process.
OMG! That is so embarassing. LOL!
I noticed it has become my habit to usually check out reviews online before buying something.
Whether it’s a new book, a pair of sneakers, or a smartphone, I usually try to read what others think of the product before shelling out some money. Seeing positive and negative comments from other buyers often help me decide whether an item is worth buying or not.
Mark Milligan wanted to purchase a new washing machine and so, like many of us would do, he also did a quick search for available reviews - and one in particular caught his attention....
First Date Stories: Hilarious or Disastrous?
Can you top these awful first date experiences?
Yes, we've all been through that nerve-wracking first date. From choosing what to wear to where you're going with your date, all these concerns can cause a mental breakdown. And because we want to leave a good impression, we always aim to show our best side. However, sometimes we're too conscious of our movements and actions, it actually causes major disasters!
Read some of these first date experiences below and decide whether it's hilarous or just plain disastrous.
1. It seems her date has a busy dating schedule.
Hilarious Tweets That Sum Up What Marriage is All About
Most of us daydream of what our married life will be like. Perhaps we imagine romantic and intimate nights under the covers, or maybe sweet mornings making each other breakfast. We imagine spending the rest of our days with our spouse in marriage bliss 'til death do us part. While all this sound so sweet and ideal, what can married couples really say about marriage?
Below are some very insightful and funny tweets about what to expect in marriage:
1. Seriously it's Tacos!! Who can say no to Tacos?