- Frankie the kitten had several health problems early on in his young life.
- The tiny cat had to have an eye removed, teeth filed down, and still requires knee surgery.
- Nevertheless, Frankenkitten overcame all the odds and found a loving forever home.
Some people tend to give up when they encounter minor obstacles. However, one rescue kitten has managed to overcome everything that life threw his way. The unfortunate kitten went through several health problems that made him lose one eye. Nevertheless, the brave little cat with four adorable ears got through it all and eventually found his forever home.
Frankie (full name Frankenkitten) was discovered under a house where his mother, a feral cat, had given birth to him. The kitten and his brother were taken in by the homeowner before they were brought to a shelter for rehoming. Although Frankie was brought in with two eyes, one needed to be removed due to an infection. However, having an eye removed was just one of Frankie’s numerous health issues.
Meet Frankie, the adorable little kitten with four ears.
According to Frankie’s owner Georgi Anderson, the kitten has an overbite that causes his lower canines to dig into the roof of his mouth. The teeth had to be cut to avoid further damage. Moreover, the joints in Frankie’s hind legs cause his knees to slide in and out of place, making it difficult to walk.
Luckily, Frankie doesn’t seem to let any of these problems get him down. Anderson says that the kitten is a little sweetheart.
“His personality is very cheeky, but he gets away with it because he is also very sweet. He is not overly intelligent which has been a noticed trait in some other cats with 4 ears … But he is so loving and affectionate and seems to sense when I have had a difficult day. I almost would say he has a doglike personality.”
Anderson is still saving for the operation that will fix Frankie’s knees but the kitten isn’t worried about that too much. There is little doubt that he is just happy to have found his forever home at last.
Lonely Husky Escapes Owner’s Yard To Hug Labrador Retriever Best Friend
The two dogs were so happy to finally meet each other!
- A lonely husky managed to escape when his owner left the gate open.
- However, instead of running away, the dog went up to his neighbor's house where his best friend lives.
- The two dogs have only been communicating through barks but they hugged over the fence when they finally met.
People Spent 4th Of July Comforting Shelter Dogs Who Were Terrified Of Fireworks
They sang to the dogs or read them books to keep them calm all throughout Independence Day!
- Hundreds of people are skipping the Fourth of July fireworks display to comfort dogs in a shelter in Phoenix.
- The shelter has started an annual event called 'Calming The Canines' where people are invited to keep the pups company on Independence Day.
- The event also led to some dogs finding their forever homes.
High School Kid Leaves Note On F-Type Jaguar Hoping For A Lift To Prom
A simple act of kindness does create ripples.
- Olen Howden, 16, bravely left a note on a total stranger's F-Type Jaguar asking if he could get a lift to his prom.
- The car's owner Dr. Marwan Bukhari willingly agreed to the teen's request and drove him to his prom.
- In return for Dr. Bukhari's kindness, Olen's family donated to a charity.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding