Connect with us

OMG

Beauty Expert Warns Against The Hidden Dangers Of Fake Eyelash Extensions

Ouch, she literally lost all of her natural eyelashes.

Eyelash extensions can save you a lot of time when you want luscious and long eyelashes. It’s an easier alternative to eyelash curlers, mascaras, and false eyelashes. Today, many women are addicted to eyelash extensions, particularly because these are convenient and all you have to do is ask the salon for a retouch. However, eyelash extensions may do you harm than good.

An experienced beautician has warned the public against the use of eyelash extensions, following an incident wherein a customer’s real lashes fell out, and she suffered from an infection.

Make sure you get your eyelash extensions from experts, not from just random salons.

Following a botched eyelash extension procedure, a woman entered the Emmaculate Beauty Salon in Perth, Australia, which is owned by Emma Dhanjal, an eyelash beauty expert. Emma was shocked to see the poor girl has been left with extremely damaged natural lashes.

The woman was in a desperate plea for help. Aside from having all her natural lashes falling off, her eyelids were infected.

Emma posted the incident on the salon’s Facebook page. However, the post was either taken down or deleted.

“This should NEVER ever happen to your lashes, please do not be scared of having lash extensions applied, if you do your research and go to the right place your lash extensions can be applied for years and years without having a break.”

Sadly, her natural lashes were so damaged, there is nothing that could be done to save them.

This is one reminder for women to always make sure the salon you’re going to is reputable and uses quality products.

When you go to the wrong professional at the wrong salon and you might end up suffering from seriously frightening consequences.

Thus, it pays to ascertain you’re paying for the services of a reputable and experienced beautician. You may shed off more bucks for the procedure but you’re assured of safety and high-quality work.

This doesn’t mean you can’t have eyelash extensions anymore. However, it’s an eye-opener for those who undergo this beauty regimen. Seeking only the services of professionals is important to prevent complications such as infection.

Emma told Daily Mail:

“My advice for people looking to get lashes is to look at reviews and make sure the professional knows what they’re doing. Prices are also important – you get what you pay for if you go too cheap.”

Semi-permanent eyelash extensions are applied by hand one lash at a time by a technician. The beauty expert glues the extensions on top of the natural lashes. These extensions can last for six to eight weeks with proper care until they fall off, just like natural lashes.

OMG

Man’s Willy Got Stuck In Gym Weight Plate, Had to Call Firefighters For Help

Workout gone wrong.

Some men can be obsessed with going to the gym to get that sculpted body. However, for one man in Germany, his gym session turned into a disaster when he got his genitals stuck inside one of the equipment. Apparently, the man put his d**k inside the hole of those round weights, reports stated. And we'll continue wondering what got into his head and why he did such a thing.

The man, assuming that he already felt embarrassed, realized that he could no longer get out of his predicament. That's when firefighters in Worms, Germany were called to help out.

It took them about three hours just to break the weight and free the man.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Toddler Gets A Power Plug Stuck In His Skull While Playing

A two-year-old boy from Guangzhou China survived after a power plug got stuck in his brain.

Playing around all day is always a part of kids’ nature. Their energetic and often reckless behavior often leads to bruises and scratches. It’s a fact that parents have to live with whether they like it or not. After all, for the most part, their learning usually comes from these mistakes.

As much as parents want to protect their children from harm all the time, there are only few things they could do to keep them safe. They could childproof the house to minimize the accidents. They could also teach them to be more careful and hope that they listen. But no matter how hard they try, one thing’s certain – protecting their kids 24/7 is impossible.

The horrific accident of the 2-year old boy from Guangzhou, China

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Doctors Find an 8-cm Drinking Glass Stuck Up a Man’s Butt – Still Intact

Incredibly, the man waited for two days until unbearable agony forced him to go crawling to the hospital.

By

Doctors may be some of the most unshockable people on the planet given what they experience on a daily basis, especially in the emergency room. Apart from the usual blood, bones and gore, they probably get a lot of WTF cases that come crawling in.

For example, cases of people who do some incredibly stupid things that defy their own anatomy. Like one man from China who apparently thought it would be interesting to experiment with drinking vessels and human flesh.

More specifically, the mating of glassware and his nether regions.

...

Continue Reading