- It had a pungent small and couldn’t fly. They discovered it fell into a vat of curry water.
- The weird color washed off the bird after the staff gave it a bath.
- The bird appeared to be healthy despite the incident.
Just recently, a bright yellow-orange bird was found next to the busy A41 road in England. It couldn’t fly and had a pungent smell.
The animal was brought to Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital in Haddenham, Aylesbury. People initially thought it was a strange exotic bird because of its vibrant color.
But later on, they discovered that it was actually a herring gull covered all over with turmeric.
The color came off when the bird was given a bath. The staff at the wildlife hospital declared that the bird was healthy despite it being drenched in curry. It soon regained its natural color.
It was discovered that the bird fell into a vat of curry powder water.
The staff named the bird Vinny, after Vindaloo curry.
The sanctuary posted on its Facebook page, saying that the incident is one of the strangest casualty circumstances they have seen in a while.
“When they called to say they had picked up an orange bird, we had no idea what to expect – and would never have guessed at this.”
“He had somehow gotten himself covered in curry or turmeric. It was all over his feathers, preventing him from flying properly.”
“We have no idea how he got into this predicament but thankfully, apart from the vibrant colour and pungent smell, he was healthy.”
Pictures were taken while the bird was given a thorough bath.
The bird struggled at first and managed to splash curry water all over the staff, but he eventually let the caretakers scrub him clean.
Furious Cockatoo Destroys Anti-Nesting Spikes From Building
The adorable little rebel was doing his fellow birds a favor!
- A cockatoo wasn't happy about an anti-nesting system being installed on a building.
- In an act of defiance, the bird began tearing off the spikes with his claws and beak.
- The cockatoo would then throw away the discarded spikes, as if he was truly disgusted with them.
Funny Couple Has The Craziest Engagement Photos Ever
Jackie and Nate ditched boring traditional pics and paid tribute to their pop culture faves instead!
Let's be honest: The popularity of social media has pushed couples and photographers to up their game when it comes to engagement photos.
It may be unintentional but yes, it sometimes feels like a competition out there to see who's gonna come up with the most romantic and most glamorous pics.
Guy Has No Prom Date So He Takes His Cat Instead
What a purr-fect couple!
- Sam Steingard didn't have a date for his upcoming prom.
- The teen instead came up with the crazy idea of having a prom-themed photoshoot with the family cat Ruby.
- The pics eventually went viral as netizens fell in love with the adorable "couple".