- Brent Walter, a self-described “maker and builder” of things, has created the Volkspod, a scooter made from Volkswagen Beetle wheel hubs.
- The customized motorcycle has since received a lot of attention on Instagram and elsewhere.
Perhaps no other car is as easily recognizable as the Volkswagen Beetle. We can all spot it from a mile away!
Although the company has already confirmed that they’re ending production of the VW Beetle, it’s just amazing how the vehicle’s iconic design continues to be a favorite among retro car enthusiasts.
Now one guy recently gained a lot of attention online because of his awesome scooters made from parts of old VW Beetles.
Brent Walter, who describes himself on Instagram as a “maker and builder of a variety of things,” has created a customized scooter using VW Beetle fenders. He calls his creations the Volkspod and it definitely looks modern yet nostalgic at the same time.
In a Bored Panda article, Brent said that he built the Volkspod because he wanted “a scooter to take to VW shows” and that’s where everything began.
He proceeded with the project and documented everything on his Instagram. The result has just been so unique both motorcycle and VW enthusiasts couldn’t help but stare.
He has since built two VW-inspired scooters, a green and a blue.
According to Brent, the green one is equipped with a 79cc motor “and is more for looks than it is practical” while the blue “has more ground clearance and a 212cc motor” so it performs much better.
Check out some of the photos below:
YouTuber Cory Turner of the Cory Turner Talks Cars channel says the Volkspod is a “a cool way of owning a little bit of Volkswagen history and to have a real cool scooter.”
Now watch this short video to see the Volkspod in action:
Doctors Earning $150,000 a Year, Quit Their Jobs to Start a Candle-Making Business
Now they’re earning twice their annual salary!
- Jeeva and Suji Sanjeevan of Melbourne, Australia were former doctors who decided to heed the call of entrepreneurship.
- In 2015, the couple embraced candle making and launched their own business, which they called Light & Glo.
- The bold move has been totally worth it as now the couple is earning double their annual salary as medical professionals.
‘Star Wars’ Actors Say Baby Yoda From ‘The Mandalorian’ is Cuter Than Porgs
Daisy Ridley and John Boyega are in love with Baby Yoda!
- The breakout star of 'The Mandalorian' is winning the hearts of 'Star Wars' fans and even the cast of the sequel trilogy.
- Daisy Ridley says that she thinks Baby Yoda is much cuter than the Porgs.
- Ridley's 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' castmate John Boyega agrees and even throws shade at the Porgs.
‘Baby Shield’ May Be The Best Baby Shower ‘Gift’ Ever
Shut up and take my money!
- The 'Baby Shield' recently went viral on social media after it captured the attention of netizens, with many saying it is a ridiculous and unnecessary product.
- It turns out, however, that the said 'gift item' is just a prank box.
Like Us On Facebook
2 Filipinos Dead, 2 Still Missing, 18 Injured in Beirut Explosion
Greece Turns Ancient Shipwreck Into Amazing Underwater Museum
Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Vows to Make the People Responsible for Beirut Explosion “Pay the Price”
Emirates To Pay Funeral Costs Of Passengers Who Get Infected With COVID-19
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
Thousands March in Berlin to Protest Germany’s COVID-19 Restrictions
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
- Interesting6 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- OMG7 days ago
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
- News5 days ago
500,000-Year Extinct Weishan Volcano in China Appears to be Recharging
- Inspiring6 days ago
6-Year-Old Boy Saves Sister From Dog Attack, Receives ‘Captain America’ Shield And Other Gifts