Children say and do the darndest things, indeed. It is their innocence, curiosity, and carefree sense of adventure that often lands them in silly, sometimes even dangerous, situations. For parents, it is important that they provide guidance as their kids try to navigate and understand the world around them. Of course, moms and dads can only do so much. Their children are bound to get in trouble sooner or later.
An eight-year-old boy from San Miguel de Tucuman in Argentina definitely learned his lesson to be more careful about his actions. Unfortunately, the young boy swallowed the whistle component of a party horn. The object got stuck in his throat and this caused him to honk every time he breathed in.
In a video posted by Doctor Santiago Gomez Zuviría to Facebook, the boy looks burdened and unhappy with the situation he got himself into.
The video was posted by Doctor Santiago Gomez Zuviría to Facebook as a warning to both parents and children about the risks involved when buying and using toys. The doctor hopes that moms and dads, as well as children, can be more mindful when purchasing and handling toys.
Children are always at risk when playing with toys.
Toys can pose choking hazards. They can also expose children to harmful chemicals if the toys are not of high quality and are not made of safe materials. To be extra vigilant, parents should buy toys only from reliable shops and manufacturers. They should also double-check each toy for any loose parts before handing it to their children.
See the poor boy’s honking here:
While the video might seem funny to some, it definitely wasn’t a laughing matter to the poor boy and his family. Thankfully, the party whistle was safely removed by the doctor from the child’s body.
Top 10 Most Disturbing Things That Have Fallen From The Sky
Here’s a list of the most outlandish meteorological phenomena ever happened.
Barring the occasional meteor crashes and other cosmic phenomena, for the most part, the things that fall from the sky are pretty boring. Rain, snow, hale, they’re pretty bland. But sometimes, fate decides to break the monotony and pull some ideas from that one cheesy Adam Sandler movie back in 2008 and twist them until they're dead in order to spice things up a bit.
From frogs, spiders, to worms, here’s the list of the most bizarre things that have fallen from the sky.
20 Fails That Prove Friending Your Parents On Social Media Is A Bad Idea
Parents and social media don’t go hand in hand.
Despite our love for our parents, we can’t deny the fact that their age has taken a toll on their coolness. Whenever they try to look cool on social media, they often end up hilarious, embarrassing, or just plain awkward. What’s funnier is that their shenanigans often end up viral on the internet at the expense of their children.
So, have your parents end up failing spectacularly on the internet? If so, do you think they can rival these hall-of-famers in terms of social media fails?
1. Mom revealing her son’s deepest and darkest secret...
Man’s Suspected Lung Tumor Turns Out To Be A Toy He Inhaled 40 Years Ago
A man thought he had a lung cancer until doctors found out that his suspected tumor was a plastic cone toy he inhaled 40 years ago.
Sensing that you may be living with a cancer is pretty scary. Too many people are afraid to go have their bodies checked for confirmation as they are terrified of hearing the doctors tell them that they only have a few months left to live. A British man has however gotten into a false cancer drama as his suspected illness was caused by a toy instead.
The unnamed 47-year-old man thought he had a lung cancer received some good news after he underwent some procedures to examine the mass in his lung. The patient was found out to be a long-term smoker and had suffered a cough over a year, making them think that he had cancer.
However, when he went through a bronchoscopy, the doctors did not find any signs of cancer. Instead, they spotted a tiny Playmobil plastic traffic cone stuck in the patient’s airways. This had reportedly caused his seemingly symptoms of cancer.
Like Us On Facebook
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
- News7 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art6 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History6 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World