Connect with us

OMG

Woman Drowns In Own Feces And Vomits After Her Operation Went Wrong

A woman lives in horror as her body she is drowning in her own feces and vomits own poo after her operation went wrong.

In any operation, a patient’s life is placed at risk and success is all up to the hands of the surgeons. A single mistake can end a life in an instant or put the patient to a more miserable state by suffering the effects of a malpractice.

A woman named Kelly Yeoman is unfortunate enough to experience such a mistake in an operating room. Her bowel was damaged during a routine operation and is now having breathing difficulties as feces fill her entire body. Moreover, she vomits her own poo, making it more nightmarish for her to go on under such condition.

A woman is suffering from a critical condition after her operation went wrong.

Kelly’s health condition has already led to numerous infections and her bowel is losing function. She already went to two more surgical procedures in the hopes of rectifying the issue but after spending eleven weeks in a Bristol hospital under very strong painkillers, Kelly’s condition still hasn’t improved. In fact, the 37-year-old woman’s life is in deeper danger than ever.

Kelly Yeoman is literally drowning from feces when her bowel was damaged during her routine operation.

Source: facebook

Reports claim that her bowel could perforate any time which can potentially lead to her death. But even if she survived the trauma, she will still have to live the rest of her life using a colostomy bag on a permanent basis.

An x-ray of Kelly’s torso revealed how she’s literally drowning in her own poo. Her internal organs are no longer visible on the x-ray because of the massive of fecal covering her chest cavity. This in turn suffocates her slowly from the inside.

Infections started to arise and Kelly is slowly being suffocated and poisoned by the feces inside her whole body.

Source: faceb

Kelly bravely posted her x-ray on social media as she revealed her horrifying condition. She wrote:

“For those who don’t quite understand the extent of my condition… this is my X-ray… the whole thing is a picture of fecal [sic] loading can’t even see my organs…. and yes it’s all in my chest too, my diaphragm and lungs are so high up I can barely breathe.”

The young lady’s friends are concerned for her life so they set up a Go Fund Me page to help her raise money for her specialist treatment at St Mark’s Hospital – a specialist bowel hospital in London. Her friend, Kate Rankin, who created the page, wrote:

“Kelly is only 34 – a lovely, bright and caring young woman whose life should be full of fun and laughter and plans for the future.

Popular and outgoing, her loyalty knows no bounds.

She will do anything for her friends; giving her time, money and knowledge, wherever and whenever she can, happy to help anyone in need.”

Kelly and her friends are now asking for assistance in raising money for her badly needed specialists treatment.

Source: facebook

Kelly is currently getting care at the Southmead Hospital in Bristol. Although she is being treated very well, her condition brought by the botched operation reportedly remains critical and the specialist treatment could be her last hope to recover.

OMG

Mom Warns Against Crowded Places After Son Acquires Hand, Foot And Mouth Disease (HFMD)

Parents, be extra careful in letting your kids go to playhouses and other crowded places.

As parents, we all need to be extra careful with everything we give our children simply because we want them to be healthy and safe from certain diseases. However, we can't guarantee that we can protect them at all times - since pathogens or disease-causing microorganisms are literally everywhere.

For parents who are fond of bringing their kids to the mall, daycare centers and playhouses, be wary about them being infected with various contagious diseases such as chicken pox and influenza or flu, among others.

A mother from the Philippines is warning other parents against bringing their children to crowded places, especially playhouses in malls and shopping centers. These places are always packed with people from all walks of life - which may include those who are currently harboring disease-causing pathogens. ...

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman Suffers Severe Burns Because Of Essential Oil Diffuser

Emily Smith, 24, suffered chemical burns because of her oil diffuser.

There was a time that oil diffusers adorned almost every home in our attempt to relieve ourselves from stress.

24-year-old Emily Smith shared her terrifying experience with an oil diffuser warning others to be careful when using them. Smith was diffusing a blend of undiluted patchoili oil and other oils in her home in London to alleviate stress.

Emily Smith, 24, suffered chemical burns because of her oil diffuser.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Japanese Woman Confessed She “Disposed” Her 4 Kids In Concrete Buckets

She kept the secret for the last 20 years.

A 53-year-old Japanese woman surrendered to the police saying that she “disposed” her four babies in buckets filled with concrete she kept in her apartment for years. She said that she was bothered by what she has done over the years.

Mayumi Saito was arrested for placing four newborn babies in buckets of concrete between 1992 and 1997. Earlier this month, Saito went to a koban (police box) and confessed to her crime. Police went to her apartment and found four buckets packed with concrete inside a large cardboard box placed in a closet. An image analysis confirmed that buckets contained human bones.

Mayumi Saito may have been overwhelmed by guilt over the years because of her crime.

...

Continue Reading