It’s a sad day not just for Marvel fans, but everyone who was blessed to have Chadwick Boseman in their lives. The Black Panther star has passed away after a four-year battle with colon cancer. He was 43 years old.
The actor’s Twitter account confirmed the news, as was first reported by Associated Press. According to the post, Boseman was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2016, which later on progressed to stage 4 during the last four years.
“A true fighter, Chadwick persevered through it all, and brought you many of the films you have come to love so much. From Marshall to Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson’s Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and several more, all were filmed during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy.
“It was the honor of his career to bring King T’Challa to life in Black Panther.”
The actor died at home, with his wife and family.
Boseman’s career exploded with his role as T’Challa, the Wakandan king in Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Black Panther. The character debuted in 2016’s Captain America: Civil War.
But apart from his superhero role, Boseman has already an impressive career for his roles on TV shows such as Law & Order, Third Watch, and CSI: NY.
He took on the role of Jackie Robinson in the movie 42, which was shown in 2013. The biopic of the first African American player in Major League Baseball was well-received by critics and fans alike.
As Black Panther, Boseman appeared in MCU’s Civil War, which paved the way for the superhero’s own movie in 2018.
He also appeared in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.
He was also set to reprise his role in Black Panther 2, which was scheduled to be released in May 2022.
An outpouring of reactions and tributes came from Boseman’s co-stars and friends in the industry.
Mukbang Star Accused of Editing Her Videos to Hide Her Spitting Out Food During Meals
No one likes to hear about food being wasted.
- Mukbang refers to those videos in which a host eats unbelievable amounts of food while interacting with the viewers at the same time.
- Bok Hee's viewers claimed to see her holding up her finger as a secret signal to stop the camera so she can spit out the food in her mouth.
- Mukbang videos have been heavily criticized for promoting overeating and encouraging poor eating habits.
UK Holds First “Socially Distanced Concert,” Showing Us What The New Normal Looks Like
Around 2,500 fans gathered at the venue. And yes, they observed physical distancing measures!
Disney Just Killed the Iconic 71-Year-Old 20th Century Fox Brand
The iconic 20th Century Fox Television just got killed, ending an era in the entertainment industry.
- Disney just officially killed the iconic 20th Century Fox brand.
- This followed after the studio arm dropped the name Fox from its branding.
- While it is unclear why Disney decided to drop "Century" and "Fox" during the name change, the TV arm will now be known as 20th Television.
- Not much has changed, except the words "Century" and "Fox" will be cut out from the logo and title card of new shows starting this fall.
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Man Sets Guinness Record With World’s Tallest Mohawk
10 Wound Care Remedies: Facts or Myths
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Nightclub-Goers Party In Wuhan As City Continues To Report ZERO Covid-19 Cases
Mom Puts Up Christmas Decors Early This Year To Cheer Up Her Kids – And The Whole Neighborhood
10 Wound Care Remedies: Facts or Myths
People7 days ago
9-Year-Old Boy Works As A Mascot To Earn For His Family
History5 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
OMG7 days ago
‘Liquid Gold’ Rush Causes Poaching of World’s Most Expensive Tree in the Philippines
Interesting6 days ago
An Army Of 10,000 Ducks Unleashed In Thai Rice Field To Devour Pests