When you’re caught up in the moment, you just instinctively have to grab your phone and snap a photo. Sometimes the first shot isn’t great, so you take another, and another, and another.
But more often than not, we get caught up with the subject of the photo that we forget all about the background before we post it online. And soon enough, you’ll start to get more comments about what’s in the background as opposed to what you’re snapping a photo of.
Some of these photobombers may be negligible – a random face here, a bit of a mess there. But there are times when we wish we had the appropriate Photoshop skills to completely erase the embarrassing background loomers in our photos.
Case in point, these 24 photos where the background ruined (or made, depending on your sense of humor) a photo.
1. The windy wardrobe malfunction.
2. The guy drying his junk out in the open.
3. The perfectly angled sculptures.
4. The toilet shot that made it to your profile picture.
5. Cracks me up.
6. You never know who’s checking you out.
7. A dildo so reliable, it has to be on your counter.
8. The selfie that just couldn’t wait until after he puts his pants back on.
9. Caught copping a feel there, buddy.
10. Couldn’t wait until you were indoors, guys?
11. Spot the cleavage.
12. Fire in the hole!
13. What is it with all these people taking resell photos in the nude?!
14. How does it breathe in there?!
15. We have no idea what grandpa’s packing, but it sure shouldn’t be in this family photo.
16. The insidious nightstand dildo makes an appearance.
17. Just casually getting it on against a wall in public, no biggie.
18. That kid’s going places – down, to be specific!
19. For once, Paris Hilton’s in the classier side of the photo.
20. This guy couldn’t care less about the 30+ hotties in matching swimsuits.
21. This is why people should be wary of mirrors when taking photos.
22. Talk about a scene stealer.
23. Caught snapping an upskirt shot.
24. How to set a romantic scene: Have your dildo in full view.
Unlucky Guy Sneezes While Wiping His Ass. Hilarity Ensues!
Your instincts keep you alive during those moments when your brain misfires. But those same instincts can also backfire just as badly.
The human body is a wondrous thing. It's got pretty much everything figured out so well that it can even do things for you without you realizing it. Some people call it auto-pilot, and others simply call it reflexes.
But the funny thing about reflexes is that you have barely any control over it. And sometimes, there are moments when your reflexes, while having the best intentions, end up just making everything worse...
"Today, I f*cked up by sneezing while wiping my ass."
23 Funny Photos That Show What It’s Like To Have Siblings
We all love our siblings, but there comes a point when trolling them is the best form of entertainment we can find.
Whether you come from a big family or a small one, you have to admit that there's a special bond that you share with your siblings. They're your partner in crime, best friend, worst enemy, greatest rival, and more.
So to appreciate your sibling even more, here are some photos you'll definitely want to look at together for a good laugh.
1. How could you?
Woman Posts Washing Machine Review And Accidentally Exposes Herself In The Process.
OMG! That is so embarassing. LOL!
I noticed it has become my habit to usually check out reviews online before buying something.
Whether it’s a new book, a pair of sneakers, or a smartphone, I usually try to read what others think of the product before shelling out some money. Seeing positive and negative comments from other buyers often help me decide whether an item is worth buying or not.
Mark Milligan wanted to purchase a new washing machine and so, like many of us would do, he also did a quick search for available reviews - and one in particular caught his attention....