Sometimes things don’t go according to plan. Okay — probably that happens most of the time for some of us. When things don’t go as expected, it is completely normal to feel frustrated after your world got rocked.
However, you should remember that your plan is not the only good plan out there. Plus you’re probably not the only one having a bad experience anyway. Here are 20 photos that prove things don’t always go according to plan.
1. “So I found a frog, and I liked him, and then he attacked me.”
The question now is, did it turn into a prince?
2. A tattoo that gets bigger with every mistake.
3. “Decided today was the day for my first hike…and then made my way back to the car.”
4. “Tried to make brownies and almost succeeded.”
5. “Waited almost 14 years for this moment, and of course, I missed it.”
6. A “renovated” 19th-century building looks nothing like the original.
7. Vacuum problems.
I guess it’s time to change into curtains.
8. Uh oh…
Big mistake. Huge!
9. A school locker that is not even wide enough to fit your bag.
What is even the purpose of this?
10. When you grew a beard to keep your face warm in the winter and this happens.
11. Not following instructions.
12. Where’s the right click?
13. Frozen beers.
14. Solved the puzzle five seconds after the buzz.
15. ROAR stands for…
16. Police officers did not seem too happy with new patrol cars.
17. If you forgot to check your pockets before doing laundry.
18. When you sabotage your own self.
19. Holding your drink while you eat.
“My University cafeteria swapped their cups out from flat bottomed ones to these cones. Now you have to hold your drink while you eat.”
20. No caption needed.
Have you experienced any fails on your personal plans lately? Tell us about in the comment section below!
Grandma Drifts Off Out To Sea While Posing On A Throne-Shaped Iceberg
Netizens are now calling her the “iceberg queen.”
A Texas grandmother lived out her dreams of royalty when she climbed atop a throne-shaped iceberg during a trip to Diamond Beach, Jokulsarlon, Iceland. She even got to be the queen of the oceans for a short time when the iceberg she sat on to pose for a picture drifted off to open water.
Judith Streng was on holiday with her son when she saw the ice chunk and wanted to strike some pose on it. But her icy throne was then swept away from the shore by a big wave, causing the 77-year-old grandma to drift out at sea and had to be rescued.
30 Funny Nurse Memes
Many confirmed that #10 is true.
It doesn’t matter if you are full time, part time, a student, or even an instructor - nursing is definitely a tough job to fulfill. Nurses work crazy long hours with an unreal amount of responsibility and they sometimes don’t get all the credits that they deserve.
So how do nurses cope with all these? A supportive family, some good friends, and a little bit of a twisted sense of humor. It's not easy being a nurse, nursing student, CNA. So to go through their tiring shift, they sometimes need a little laugh. Here are 30 funny nurse memes:
1. This one is not only for nurses.
Genius Dad Draws Open Eyes On His Eyelids So He Can Nap While Watching Over Baby
You gotta admit this is pretty creative!
How do you sneak in some nap time while you're watching over a baby? That's a common dilemma among parents, but one dad from China has come up with a unique solution.
The video, presumably taken by his wife, has since gone viral and became part of a compilation featuring hilarious daddy fails as released by China-based site K618.cn.
Like Us On Facebook
Touching Moment Man Gets Finally Reunited With Pet Cat Who’s Been Gone For 7 Years
The ‘Wine Bottle Christmas Tree’ May Be The Perfect Tree For Drinkers
Guy Poses His Baby Spider-Man Toy With Cats – And It’s Pretty Hilarious!
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas