Zip ties have infinite uses. People usually used them for tying things up, but their purpose is definitely more than just grouping objects together.
Zip ties were invented for a different purpose in the 1950s, but they quickly became a staple item in every household. They are inexpensive, strong, and very easy to use. Here are 25 easy zip tie hacks that can help you save time and money.
1. Keeps your luggage safe and secured.
2. Zip ties can be a shoelace replacement.
3. Helps plants to stand up straight.
4. Add to bike tires to not slip on the snow.
5. Drain snake.
6. Secure shirt for tie-dye projects.
7. DIY cup handle.
8. To keep chargers in place.
9. Prevent your old zipper from falling.
10. Compact packing.
12. Your very own bubble wand.
13. Organize wires.
14. Keep cabinets closed.
15. Re-seal packages.
16. Make hooks for a shower curtain.
17. Hang your cleaning tools.
18. Pack your chargers neatly.
19. A beautiful DIY lampshade.
20. Makeshift zipper.
21. To lock plastic containers.
22. Adding pool noodles to a trampoline.
23. A baby gate can be installed easily with zip ties.
24. You can use zip ties to hang your ornaments for an added style to your tree.
25. Stroller Organizer. You can now bring all the stuff you need in one go.
Zip ties are so basic that we don’t really appreciate how much they have to offer. Despite its small size, zip ties can actually help you in so many ways. They are perfect for an easy or long-lasting fix, and they are amazing for DIY projects as they are cheap and readily available.
Of course, these are not the only uses for zip ties. These hacks listed above are just a few ideas that could save you from frustrations and a few extra trips to the store.
Writing Aid Grip Teaches Kids How To Hold A Pencil Correctly
Help kids quickly learn the correct position for writing.
Learning to hold a pencil in the correct way is essential for preschoolers. While this it's okay for toddlers to hold their pencils, crayons, and colored pens in a fist, the bigger kids should know the right and proper way. However, it's not that easy to teach them to hold their pencil with their thumb and pointer finger especially when they're used to hold it in a different way.
Luckily, there's a product in the market that will teach kids how to hold a pen properly as early as possible. The product is perfectly called the “Pencil Grips.”
12 Money Saving Tips That Rich People Follow
Don’t be fooled! Real rich people don’t flood your social media feeds bragging about their lifestyle.
The media likes to paint a certain picture of what it means to be rich — huge mansions, expensive cars, luxurious items, and more. If you buy into that image, being rich may feel like an impossible dream.
But the truth is that most rich people live very normal lives. The only thing that sets them apart from those who are trying hard to be rich is that they live by a set of rules that help them manage their money. Here are 12 money saving tips that rich people follow.
1. They wait for a day to decide their purchase.
35 Inventions That Can Solve Your Bathroom Problems
I want #18 ASAP!
You may think your bathroom is fine just the way it is, but the truth is your bathroom could be way more awesome. Considering how people spend a lot of time in there, it's no surprise that the bathroom has proved an inspiration for innovation.
Bathrooms are havens of calm and places to pamper ourselves after a hard day, so it’s important that it would make us feel relaxed and comfortable. With that said, here are 35 amazing inventions that can solve your bathroom woes and make it interesting and useful at the same time.
1. A color-changing faucet to determine how clean your hands are.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”