- A Malaysian singer has been arrested after mistakenly keeping a bear in her flat thinking it was a stray dog.
- Neighbors were alerted to the bear after it let out a huge roar.
- The “dog” that Zarith found was a rare sun bear cub.
A woman has been detained by authorities for keeping a bear which she thought was a stray dog. Zarith Sofia Yasin shared that she felt pity for the animal and decided to bring it back to her flat.
The 27-year-old Malaysian singer and former reality star explained that it was night time when she discovered the furry animal, which is why she mistook it for a dog. However, residents confirmed the real identity of Zarith’s “pet” when it poked its head out of the unit and roared loudly.
Following a public tip-off, the Department of Wildlife and National Parks Peninsular Malaysia (Perhilitan) arrested Zarith for keeping an endangered wild animal in her home.
The “dog” that Zarith found was a rare sun bear cub, it was just six months old and was in poor health when she found it. A sun bear was listed as an endangered species and protected under the Wildlife Conservation Act of 2010 in Malaysia.
Although Zarith took the bear, she shared that she did not plan to permanently keep it as a pet. The singer, who is a former Rockonova singing contest competitor, found the animal that she named Bruno two weeks earlier her neighbors called the cops on her.
“It was night time when I found the bear cub in a weakened state by the side of the road – and I thought it was a dog!”
Zarith already accepted her mistake and claimed that she “only wanted to save the bear” and had “no intention of exploiting it.” She was released on bail and will appear in court again next month.
Two Women Hospitalized After Trying To End Their Periods Early Using A Vacuum
- Two women both went into “shock” after doing the so-called “Menstrual Extraction.”
- Recently it has gained popularity as a method to end periods early.
- A nurse urged women to stop using a vacuum cleaner for extraction purposes.
Catholic School Replaces A Saint’s Statue Following Ridicule from Community
People are calling it suggestive and obscene.
- Following a backlash from the community, Black Friars School replaced an 'accidentally suggestive' statue of St Martin de Porres.
- The Catholic school issued a statement about it and took action.
- The saint's statue was replaced by a park bench and fiberglass animals.
3-Year-Old Girl Picks ‘The Nun’ As Birthday Theme
Well, this is something you don’t see everyday.
- One little girl is a huge fan of “The Nun”
- After watching the movie at her grandma’s house, Lucia demanded to make it as her theme for her birthday.
- Her cousin posted some photos on social media and quickly went viral.
- “The Nun” actress Bonnie Aarons responded to Lucia.
Awesome Family Gathers Over 5,000 Christmas Gifts For Needy Families
Woman Gets Tattooed From Head to Toe, Spends Almost £20,000
Job Applicant Gets Rejected 5 Minutes After Entering The Building
China Launches World’s First-Ever 6G Satellite in Orbit
Culture4 days ago
Girl, 13, Forced To Marry 48-Year-Old Man And Cares For His Kids Who Are The Same Age As Her
News6 days ago
Second Human Who Got Moderna’s “95% Effective” Vaccine Says Only Side Affect Is A “Slightly Sore Arm”
OMG7 days ago
23 Micro Cameras Hidden In The Most Unexpected Places
Entertainment6 days ago
More Than 1 Million Fans Want Amber Heard Fired From Aquaman 2